What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the advice guys, I just needed a nudge take the call. My beer cellar is getting out of control.

12 more bourbon county stouts should be coming my way. I also heard the 12 oz bottles might be going away. So I better get on that.

My first ever kegged homebrew, a roughly 9% dipa with 90% cascade hops. Its not fully carbed, but still pretty tasty.

Sorry the pic is rotated. It looks fine on my phone, but when attached... not so much. Is there a trick to preventing this?

20150512_184733.jpg

Nice find, kev211! I just yesterday found a place up here that's still got Waldos on. Still delicious!

They said they just tapped it today too. The place also happens to be 2 miles from my house. I will be beach cruisering it here every night as long as its on tap haha

My first ever kegged homebrew, a roughly 9% dipa with 90% cascade hops. Its not fully carbed, but still pretty tasty.

Sorry the pic is rotated. It looks fine on my phone, but when attached... not so much. Is there a trick to preventing this?

Nice! Kegging makes it soooo convenient for serving beers. Especially to yourself... For the pics, I take mine with my phone turned 90*. When I haven't though, it somehow magically rotates mine so I don't know haha

View attachment 277709

Food then bed... And yes, I spilled Gose on the food to get the pic. That's how I role two hours past my bedtime.

Hahaha I actually laughed out loud and got an odd look from SWMBO.

Zombie pint after racking some beer.

Attachments

• 1431483245793.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
KingBrianI's Common Room ESB. Only a couple of bottles left and I'll be sad when they're gone. I've already got my next few brews planned so it will be a little while before I can brew another batch of this.

@Bigmike99 I cannot recall his whole user name, had another child. Well his wife did, he just carts them around in his ark.
FTFY
@tobyG went on an epic vacation
This year has a couple more in store, specifically NHC and the Beer Bloggers Conference, because #beer.
@finsfan is a woman ... or we're not sure, but he's backing off the sauce for a bit. By that I mean, lowering intake, not abandoning it.

Might be as simple as gastric bypass to lose weight or some sort of GERD repair and the carbonation makes it infeasible. Have a friend that had a GERD repair surgery and still can't drink much beer because of the carbonation. Luckily for me, a lot of weight loss for sleep apnea also cured my reflux, so I don't have that issue.

2nd pour

Nice! Kegging makes it soooo convenient for serving beers. Especially to yourself... For the pics, I take mine with my phone turned 90*. When I haven't though, it somehow magically rotates mine so I don't know haha

I'm really enjoying my new pseudo-keezer so far. only one beer kegged, but I've got gobs of ingredients sitting in the other room waiting to be brewed. Including some that were shipped to me on accident, and Midwest Supplies told me to keep them. Is there a way to figure out what I could brew with given ingredients? I'm new-again to brewing and haven't done much recipe formulation...

And I'm drinking water before bed. Hoping to get as much sleep tonight as the last 2 combined.

Might be as simple as gastric bypass to lose weight or some sort of GERD repair and the carbonation makes it infeasible. Have a friend that had a GERD repair surgery and still can't drink much beer because of the carbonation. Luckily for me, a lot of weight loss for sleep apnea also cured my reflux, so I don't have that issue.

If you had ever seen @finsfan, you would know how funny this is. No offense to Ryan, but i think my left leg weighs more than him. :mug:

Had this earlier. Took my boy to a ballgame. Nothing better in the world.
View attachment 277714

That's awesome to have those kinds of moments. If only they served beer. :D

I'm really enjoying my new pseudo-keezer so far. only one beer kegged, but I've got gobs of ingredients sitting in the other room waiting to be brewed. Including some that were shipped to me on accident, and Midwest Supplies told me to keep them. Is there a way to figure out what I could brew with given ingredients? I'm new-again to brewing and haven't done much recipe formulation...

And I'm drinking water before bed. Hoping to get as much sleep tonight as the last 2 combined.

I'd itemize what you have on hand and debate what beers you like. I usually just stock up on lme and hops for a few select recipes and usually brew several batches of the same beer to reuse 1/2#s of grain since I only buy grains in #s.

Having a safety meeting while packing up some brews for competition. View attachment 277718

I didn't think it smelled like a safety meeting... hops were definitely muted. I guess I got an old batch.

Another pour of zombie to end the night.

Back