What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening boys and girls, the first commercial beer I've had all week and it's meh, six months old and a gift so it gets a little slack but damn it people need to be able to read a date!
This work **** is getting old. View attachment 276851

So.... put it in the fridge now? Have to make more room.

I can't deny it. I'm the worst distributor ever.

Yes........ yes, you are.

Much better than earlier... Liquid Bliss, by Terrapin.

Yum.

Aaaand, this stupid laptop is why there is no pic.

h68QuN3.jpg

Refreshing bretty saison. Still waiting to see Rayon Vert back on the shelves but this is not bad at all.

Post workout beer. Got myself doing an hour of cardio a day. If I do this and start bothering to eat right, I'll become non-fat-ass in no time. Or at least not much time.

Listened to the first two periods, watching the third, time to close it and make some history. Let's Go Caps!

20150508_212839[1].jpg

Don't jinx it!

oh... and good luck with the fat-@ssery.

Now... (and boy, do I use elipses)

To apfelwein or not after a bunch of dark beers.

Do it!

Peoples BIP. I need to find some of this in bottles to share. Having a glass from a growler.

Haven't been to Asbury in a long time. Don't know how I never actually never made it inside the Stone Pony despite living in South Jersey for half a decade...

I wish I was joking. Dumped it and now I'm eating ice cream.

That's crazy. Granted, I never had it from the bottle. But, had it on tap at JK and thought it was pretty good. Maybe bad bottle? Idk.

SNPA. First tonight, probably last. I don't do long days well. Gotta sleep. Wifey decided we should go shopping after my 14 hour day.

Back