What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having my Brett saison.

Just heard an ad on the radio from a jewler to give your mom a pearl necklace for mothers day. :confused:

Urg... Of course, jewelry is perfect for mom!

What.... Where did your mind go?

Killed the scotch ale. No, that is not a tasting glass. Yes, that is a crowler.

Tasty.

View attachment 1431125872163.jpg

hb mosaic IPA while brewing a porter. Taking advantage of a surprise brew day.

20150508_160957.jpg

Now having @TobyG 's barrel aged wee heavy. Outstanding job - this beer is fantastic! Thank your wife one more time for sharing this one!
View attachment 276824

Will do. Glad you enjoy it. Since I'm sitting beside this, I guess I'll post a picture.

She's on her way back from a conference at the moment, so I'm still on the hoppy beers...

Just finished a big azzed salad, washing it down with a Harpoon Ghost King ...
Nom too bahd', but @ 9.3% might be a nightcap ... :drunk:

If I'm being completely honest, that was part of the reason for trying it on. I have until February 2016 to figure out a solution for that.

Look at you, all planning ahead and ****. I'm sure you will figure some thing out. After all, as they say, alcoholism is the mother of invention.

HB pineapple wheat

View attachment 1431132728658.jpg

Just split a Trooper By Iron Maiden with my wife and now I'm following up with a bottle of KingBrianI's Common Room ESB. The artwork on the Trooper bottle is awesome and the beer had beautiful color and clarity but I actually prefer the taste of my homebrewed ESB (thanks for posting the recipe KBI).

Back