What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When in hot-ass temps, there is nothing better than an ice-cold Heineken. I may stop brewing beer and buy Heineken exclusively this summer.

Send me your HB. :D

Water.
So I bought my blow dryer, which I use nearly daily, 12/8/2006 and as of today it no longer blows anything more than luke warm air. I'm pretty happy with my purchase nearly 10 years ago. :D It was $125 then, it is $90 now. Rockin'!

Water.

So I bought my blow dryer, which I use nearly daily, 12/8/2006 and as of today it no longer blows anything more than luke warm air. I'm pretty happy with my purchase nearly 10 years ago. :D It was $125 then, it is $90 now. Rockin'!

I will. That's a promise. I have before, haven't I?

I almost threw a Rebel in the mix six I picked up last night, because I've never had it, Then I realized there's a reason I've never had it, and I wasn't really in the mood for an IPA anyway. Wish I had picked up more of that Real Ale Helles, that's a tasty beer.

This thoughtful and informative blurb brought to you by coffee.

I almost threw a Rebel in the mix six I picked up last night, because I've never had it,

The gas station near me has cans of it really cheap. Not a huge fan, has a very sweet, candy feel to me much like many of their other beer but it is an easy option when a six pack of something else is overkill.

Have a 1:1 coffee to drawing completion rate going right now, need to slow down on one of them.

I almost threw a Rebel in the mix six I picked up last night, because I've never had it, Then I realized there's a reason I've never had it, and I wasn't really in the mood for an IPA anyway. Wish I had picked up more of that Real Ale Helles, that's a tasty beer.

This thoughtful and informative blurb brought to you by coffee.

I'd grab one. Personally, it's way too malty for me when it comes to IPAs. I'm drinking it because it's not going to drink itself.

Just finished coffee. Had a meeting at 9 that I thought was at 11. Ran through the demo this morning, worked flawlessly, but during the client meeting nothing worked. Gah! /rant

My wife just said Cake was a one hit wonder... what?! Who could forget this gem [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnT7ciDXSM[/ame] and the rest of Prolonging the Magic?

The gas station near me has cans of it really cheap. Not a huge fan, has a very sweet, candy feel to me much like many of their other beer but it is an easy option when a six pack of something else is overkill.

Have a 1:1 coffee to drawing completion rate going right now, need to slow down on one of them.

That's what I was thinking. If it tastes anything like all of their other beer, my $1.50 is better spent on something I have a shot at enjoying.

Water.

If it is still warming a little it may just be full of dust and makeup. You could revive it. Old appliances are beasts and will not die. its the new crap that lasts less than a year. Unless of course you want to replace it. Maybe dip it in the tub a few times (when unplugged) to wash off the coils.

Disclaimer. DO NOT PUT A HAIR DRYER IN THE BATHTUB.

Just finished coffee. Had a meeting at 9 that I thought was at 11. Ran through the demo this morning, worked flawlessly, but during the client meeting nothing worked. Gah! /rant

My wife just said Cake was a one hit wonder... what?! Who could forget this gem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnT7ciDXSM and the rest of Prolonging the Magic?

Fantastic record. My whole family loves that joint.

My wife just said Cake was a one hit wonder... what?! Who could forget this gem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbnT7ciDXSM and the rest of Prolonging the Magic?

Who doesn't love Cake. Be it Carrot, Chocolate, German Chocolate, Ice Cream...

God, I would pay money to have a room overlooking the pool and watch Remmy run around taking pics of beer and SWMBOs booty all day.

That **** would slay me.

I will just leave this here
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inK9HSH9BTc[/ame]

Well, at least we know that she is playing along with him. The rest could have been covert shots, though I am not complaining.

I wish. I flew first class with the kids. Checked every damn piece of luggage I had. Including one with beer. Why not?

We fly the exact opposite way. Everything gets packed into the overhead. My wife and I did London for five days and traveled with only one bag between the both of us.
I sure do miss those easy travel days.

FWIW, those things are paper thin. I'm shocked I've had mine for 2 months and it is still okay.

It'll break this weekend now, I bet.

Coffee.

It is crazy thin... I was surprised I had it as long as I did. I'm not coordinated at all and usually think it's a good idea to clean my glassware when I'm a few beers deep and feeling it

"Mexico" is one of my favorites. My brother in law sings in a cover band and that's one of my favorite songs that he does.

Water on a shortened lunch break.

Maté tea. Did 45 minutes of yoga today and my whole body still has the shakes. Such a good workout.

We fly the exact opposite way. Everything gets packed into the overhead. My wife and I did London for five days and traveled with only one bag between the both of us.

I sure do miss those easy travel days.

I wish, man. My kids were good up until the last 45 minutes of the flight. They weren't bad. But antsy.

In other news, there is a mom with the biggest chest I've ever seen for a mom near me right now. Her back must kill her. Incredible.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429116531.908682.jpg

If it is still warming a little it may just be full of dust and makeup. You could revive it. Old appliances are beasts and will not die. its the new crap that lasts less than a year. Unless of course you want to replace it. Maybe dip it in the tub a few times (when unplugged) to wash off the coils.

Disclaimer. DO NOT PUT A HAIR DRYER IN THE BATHTUB.

HAH I would love to let it keep going. I feel like it's barely warming. I can hold it to the palm of my hand without discomfort, which I couldn't do before because it would eventually be too hot. I clean the back out frequently. Is there really something else that can be done? I don't wear makeup and I didn't see any hair in the trap.

Cherry 7 Up with leftover Chinese. Waiting on a/c guy and plumber...of course it's nice and cool today.

Fatty ZD.

IMG_3040.jpg

HAH I would love to let it keep going. I feel like it's barely warming. I can hold it to the palm of my hand without discomfort, which I couldn't do before because it would eventually be too hot. I clean the back out frequently. Is there really something else that can be done? I don't wear makeup and I didn't see any hair in the trap.

Cherry 7 Up with leftover Chinese. Waiting on a/c guy and plumber...of course it's nice and cool today.

Not sure, I would probably take the thing apart and clean off any contacts schmutz inside and what have you. Then again I am a tinkerer though not an electrician so have learned to be careful the hard way. A few times. For some reason the lesson does not like to stick. But if it is broken, what is there to lose? Heck it could be the switch.

Is this the model? They are notorious for getting sand in the works.
f9653da1b0ec3660ced2a6cb48bcfe4c.jpg

Not sure, I would probably take the thing apart and clean off any contacts schmutz inside and what have you. Then again I am a tinkerer though not an electrician so have learned to be careful the hard way. A few times. For some reason the lesson does not like to stick. But if it is broken, what is there to lose? Heck it could be the switch.

Is this the model? They are notorious for getting sand in the works.
f9653da1b0ec3660ced2a6cb48bcfe4c.jpg

Probably was... those came with 2 free combs.

uzfYVyU.jpg

Yup I've been listening to it on spotify since I saw this. It's fantastic all the way through.

Remmy I'm loving the pics. Keep them coming.

Out of water. Maybe some cold coffee since it's within reach.

Back