What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smiley face glass is tight.

And no more. I went to clean it before bed and bucknutsed it :(

@mcbaumannerb true. I did ask, no real answer...no answer actually.

Then flocc him! Can't call someone out and not be willing to discuss it. I'm all for giving benefit of the doubt, but there are limits.

Coffee. I think today is going to be when my seasonal allergies go berzerk.

View attachment 271171

Hi Nelson! after doing some plaster work I was supposed to do a couple of days ago.
Either you have giant hands or small red solo cups. ;)
View attachment 271149

Went down so smooth... Time for another as I plunk away.
I hope you sanitize your caps!
View attachment 271157

8 brew's in:

Coopers Canadian Blonde
1500g DME
300g dextrose

Bottling a coopers IPA. Quite bitter.
That's a beautiful beer. Did you add any finings?

Coffee. Up early and all that.
About the trade...it's over. I'm not making it right because I checked and I'm not in the wrong here. Believe me, I am quick to take blame and make things right. I've made mistakes in sending beer when I had been packing multiple trades at once (@val24 @mhurst111) but it was always innocent and no intended to dupe anyone.

Coffee. Dark, dank and strong. Love it.

Am I allowed to do a quick plug on this forum? My wife's nephew passed back in February. They do a run for awareness and fundraising every year called the donor dash. If you want to do a huge favor click on the link below and vote for Team Christopher.

http://www.donors1.org/dashtshirtcontest

Much appreciated :mug:

Well I had to drink this juice. I have mango lemonade next.

So some asshat sent me a message and told me I was a terrible trade partner. Comparing what I sent and what he sent, I sent a good $30 more in beer and two were limit 1 per customer so I gave mine up for a trade. I got back shelf beers from him and one beer we get in NC. I dont want anyone to think I'm a ****ty trade partner so I'm saving face and not doing any trades. /rant

I know you are over it but, I think your trade ratings say otherwise. Don't worry about it.

I am now Coffee-d up. Hoping today decides to behave better than yesterday.

Berry Punches for all.
[crowd boos]
Very well, no Berry Punches for anyone.
[crowd boos]
Hmm... Berry Punches for some, miniature American flags for others.
[crowd cheers and waves miniature flags]

Done. Forwarded link through engineering.

Coffee after a full night of sleep. Knowing you have a carboy alive in the other room is so restful.

And it's okay to admit you pulled off the blow-off tube for a moment this morning so you could huff a little. ;)

More coffee. Today I get to sit in an all day meeting over the phone. :smack:

And it's okay to admit you pulled off the blow-off tube for a moment this morning so you could huff a little. ;)

More coffee. Today I get to sit in an all day meeting over the phone. :smack:

I just stick the tube in my nose while I eat breakfast.

Full Throttle Blue Agave.

Man, not necessary! My entire living room smells from the bubbles its pushing into the pitcher. I've never had one this violent and the cat won't come downstairs. That's a big win for me.

When in hot-ass temps, there is nothing better than an ice-cold Heineken. I may stop brewing beer and buy Heineken exclusively this summer.

Am I allowed to do a quick plug on this forum? My wife's nephew passed back in February. They do a run for awareness and fundraising every year called the donor dash. If you want to do a huge favor click on the link below and vote for Team Christopher.

Done

It was Amstel Bright in Aruba. Easily second best beer/location pairing I've had.

I've never had that but I bet that pairing is great. Medalla Light and Coors Light are close seconds. I find the IPAs I've been drinking (from the USA) really heavy with this heat and humidity.

I've never had that but I bet that pairing is great. Medalla Light and Coors Light are close seconds. I find the IPAs I've been drinking (from the USA) really heavy with this heat and humidity.

I really think you need to get a sixer of Busch Light. :D

I tried, but I am not a member of the oh so cool facebook community.

I was quite disappointed to find that Amstel Bright wasn't sold in the US when I got home from that vacation, though this was before I started geeking out over beer.

I miss this the most though... can't wait to go back..

Balashi.jpg

Red Stripe on tap in Jamaica was my best beer/location pairing, drank it for 2 weeks straight. Well, and a ton of rum.

Going back next year... do it all again.

I can't wait to go back to the Falls soon now that it is warming up. It is just exciting enough, with some really fun things for us to do that it feels like a great vacation and we can get away from all responsibility even just for a long weekend... the only difference is that it is 10-15 minutes away :D

I can't wait to go back to the Falls soon now that it is warming up. It is just exciting enough, with some really fun things for us to do that it feels like a great vacation and we can get away from all responsibility even just for a long weekend... the only difference is that it is 10-15 minutes away :D

Oh... thought you meant these falls:

sioux-falls-cc.jpg

I tried, but I am not a member of the oh so cool facebook community.

Weird, I clicked the button earlier and it wasnt asking about facebook. Got distracted had to leave my desk. Tried again a few minutes ago and got the FB thing. Unfortunately I dont log into FB anymore, definitely dont do it here at work.

Back