What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having this now. . Nice malty nesss going on. And some good hoppy flavor. Not bad

1405748701551.jpg

7th glass of Apfelwein for the night. Definitely my last. Thinking I need a couple of ibuprofen to help fend off the impending hangover.

More Coff. Feels like a Maine morning here in CT. Love it. It's roughly 60F.

Watching the Open.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405781096.498690.jpg
After mowing the lawn...lots of rain and warm temps and baseball is not conducive to a well manicured yard.
It's 12 o'clock somewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Normally I would wait until my yard work is all done, but with all the storm debris I have to take care of that washed up from everybody's yard, I'm taking a break.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405787759.906835.jpg

Boil has begun! I'm finishing my Dr Pepper and then will break out a homebrew, either my Cali common lager or my IPA.

Trip to South Carolina cancelled d/t terrible weather forcast there. Plan B 3 nights in Cleveland Ohio. Starting with Fat Heads
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405791539.507615.jpg
First up Bonehead Imperial Red. Dn shame this isnt being bottled it's crazy good
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405791667.083012.jpg

Trip to South Carolina cancelled d/t terrible weather forcast there. Plan B 3 nights in Cleveland Ohio. Starting with Fat Heads
View attachment 212096
First up Bonehead Imperial Red. Dn shame this isnt being bottled it's crazy good
View attachment 212097

You need to try smoked pilsner

Yard work is finally done. Having mattmmille's summer brew and water. Also eating...haven't done that today yet.

In Baltimore to pick up my son who's been visiting my folks for the last week. Flight delayed so I have time for a flight of my own. It's like yesterday all over again!
View attachment 212098

Livin' Remmy style! :rockin:

Like the fact there is a pub outside of security. Might make up for the rest of the horrible BWI experience.

As always, plumbing requires a trip to the hardware store, and a beer

Latest posts

Back