What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another strawberry blonde...trying to resist the Nugget Nectar in the fridge and saving a milk chocolate stout from Hello for when I can really focus on it. So this is probably it for tonight. (Recycled photo)

DSC04641.jpg

I thought the same thing. I had it from a keg so I know it wasn't sitting around for a long time.

Not sure if the recipe changed since it was Alchemy Hour last year, but I liked it last year and hated it this year. Maybe I just don't like Mosaic anymore.

I missed over 400 posts since I started building a small shed, but I don't care enough to catch up.

That's awesome. I hung a new storm door, almost.

Water. I was sleeping but again I'm wide awake. :-(

Another strawberry blonde...trying to resist the Nugget Nectar in the fridge and saving a milk chocolate stout from Hello for when I can really focus on it. So this is probably it for tonight. (Recycled photo)

Drink the nugget. You've had it before.

Drink the nugget. You've had it before.

Wellllllll...I wasn't planning on being up this late, but since I AM, I'm gonna grab the Nectar and tear myself away from the computer and find something boring on the TV to put me to sleep.

2nd mug of coffee this morning. Drank Magic Hat Pistil,Kona Big Wave & Great Lakes Chillwave DIPA all weekend. Good to watch my full fermenters after brewing two weekends in a row.

2nd mug of coffee this morning. Drank Magic Hat Pistil,Kona Big Wave & Great Lakes Chillwave DIPA all weekend. Good to watch my full fermenters after brewing two weekends in a row.

Did you brew? We didn't know! :p :ban:

Coffee.
Ma'ma always said to marry a lawyer or a doctor, I'm going to marry an electrician. Seriously. $300 to get a standard 20 amp GFI plug installed in a garage that has 1 GFI plug already. It was $300 to get a 220v plug installed 40 feet away from my breaker panel. All this so I can keep a fermentation chamber and regain my garage for parking again. I'm thinking I'll get rid of the chamber that holds 3 fermenters and use my beer fridge for when I need to ferment, which is often. Ugh.
tl;dr, no worries…I'm just cranky as usual.

Last cup of Coff before I hit the beer.

Spent this morning creating 4 pivot tables for a reject of a paralegal and spreading 140 lbs. of grass seed, weed killer and tick/ant killer.

Coffee...bottled small batches of tepache(7 bottles) and Murray's Super Easy Cider(5 bottles).

IMAG2940.jpg

Did you brew? We didn't know! :p :ban:

Coffee.
Ma'ma always said to marry a lawyer or a doctor, I'm going to marry an electrician. Seriously. $300 to get a standard 20 amp GFI plug installed in a garage that has 1 GFI plug already. It was $300 to get a 220v plug installed 40 feet away from my breaker panel. All this so I can keep a fermentation chamber and regain my garage for parking again. I'm thinking I'll get rid of the chamber that holds 3 fermenters and use my beer fridge for when I need to ferment, which is often. Ugh.
tl;dr, no worries…I'm just cranky as usual.

I get it. But I also realize it's been last December or November since I brewed last due to finances. That being remedied,I started brewing again on 4/27 with an Irish red. Then on NHB day,an ESB which is bubbling merrily atm. Done with coffee today.

Coffee...bottled small batches of tepache(7 bottles) and Murray's Super Easy Cider(5 bottles).
Mini siphon? I aboslutely need to get one for this 1 gallon batch I need to bottle. But alas, I will use the big one today.
I get it. But I also realize it's been last December or November since I brewed last due to finances. That being remedied,I started brewing again on 4/27 with an Irish red. Then on NHB day,an ESB which is bubbling merrily atm. Done with coffee today.

I was absolutely razzing you. :) I am sure it is exciting to brew again after 6 months. I am excited when I only take a 3 week vacation from brewing.

Drinking diet Minute Maid Lemonade because they refuse to serve beer here at work.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1399303547.229686.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back