What are you doing instead of brewing this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saturday is my first Autocross of the year. Sunday is probably working on my cousins car to fix the fog light she knocked out by hitting a cat lol

Check out Ramuri brewing company....decent beers. I was there 3 weeks ago. Brew master is a cool guy, food is good to.
View attachment 189531

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Will do. Hit baja brewing yesterday. I tried 3 and all were good.

Attachments

• 1396545590061.jpg
    1396545590061.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 152
It is nice, it's been beautiful every day. Going to Rock and Brews today. Not a micro brew but it's owned by Gene Simmons.

Ugggh, doing a sailboat delivery (2006 Hunter 31) with/for my brother from San Fransisco to Marina Del Rey, CA. Tried last weekend and just sat on a boat waiting for good weather. This weekend looks incredible though.

I have about 30 minutes sailing experience but our Skipper is a certified master so I feel good about it.

No better way to learn than by doing. I kinda wanna go sailing now. I am really looking forward to the end of the month where I am going to the BVI to sail around for a week. Pack up some snack foods, a few beers (do not get yourself a DUI) and enjoy the sail. Sailing is almost as theraputic as brewing is.

At home today, will be digging out of 10" of new snow (which started as rain yesterday). Then it's supposed to hit the mid-40s this weekend. Minnesota...if you don't like the weather, just wait 10 minutes. ;)

HA! If you don't like the weather in NE Ohio,wait 5 minutes! ;) Tomorrow,we sign the papers for the refinance of our house. Saving about 1/3 per month so I can start brewing again,fix the car,& mods on the house for the family. Not to mention,TURBO internet with WIFI & basic cable for only $61/mnth! :ban::ban::ban:...which also means man cave upgrades!:rockin:

Going to try and finish the Kegerator. Sand blasting a glass sign for the top, which will be back lighted.

Kegerator.jpg

I'll be spending all weekend studying (still a college student), sleeping, and sitting in a bar solving the world's problems. So basically a normal college weekend.

Tomorrow I'll work on my keezer. Sunday I'll bottle a Saison. Went to 2 funerals in the past 6 days:eek: Time for beer therapy! Oh yeah, F'EM BUCKY!!!! :rockin:

Did two brews last week. So I'm dedicating myself to some spring cleaning this weekend. Get the yard ready, the garden ready. It's killing me though, the wife already gave me clearance for Sunday if I really get the urge. But, with doing two in the last week. I'd rather put the next two days into some major work now, freeing up the next two weekends for getting back to the business of brewing.

Soccer with daughter and then yard work. Wife's Bday on Sunday.

Sprouting some red winter wheat; then it will be dehydrated Tuesday, then ground, then it turns into bread as needed.

Making a loaf of bread in the bread machine from prior batch of aforementioned grains.

Making a loaf of "almost no-knead bread" with same grains and a cup of spent grains.

Making a pizza from dough made with those grains and spent grains too!

Making a batch of rice wine and harvesting a batch that is ready to go.

That ought to be enough! :d

Daughters third birthday party today. Smoked 3 boston butts yesterday for the party today. Next weekend......

Fell asleep in the sun and got the first of my base sunburns before I go sailing in the virgin islands at the end of the month. I really need to get an octoberfest brewed.

Replaced a couple of faucets in the master bathroom, then drank HB on the deck while grilling kabobs.

Sent from my iThingy using a series of tubes.

Making the trek to the lhbs to get ingredients because no matter what I make time to brew whenever I have an open fermenter and the funds

I will be consuming the 5 batches I did for this little wedding thing that I agreed to be in. I agreed to build her a chapel for us to get married so she agreed to allow me to make all the brew, cant wait to try it all out. That allowed me to buy three more buckets and get an all grain set up going. Win!

I will be consuming the 5 batches I did for this little wedding thing that I agreed to be in. I agreed to build her a chapel for us to get married so she agreed to allow me to make all the brew, cant wait to try it all out. That allowed me to buy three more buckets and get an all grain set up going. Win!

Congrats!!!!

Not another autox for a month so I finish my Keezer this weekend. Have family coming that are good with woodworking and putting an 8" collar on there and installing my 4 Perlicks

Riding my bike (weather permitting, otherwise taking a taxi) across the city for my first meeting of the Wuhan QQ homebrew group. I believe I'll be the only non-Chinese there, so communication's gonna be fun. I wish they had planned it earlier so I could have dry hopped a dozen or so bottles of Chinese lager with various hops for a tasting experiment. Oh well, next month I'll have five more varieties to test with them.

Well,since tax money came in the other day,I decided to give More Beer a try & ordered a couple pipeline filler kits. No mash,no recipe fiddling,just brewing. hopefully a double brew day next Saturday!...now if I just had another BB...:cross:

I turn 57 at midnight so I'm having a cookout tomorrow. But Sunday I'll brew an oatmeal stout in the morning and then a bunch of us will go out to the desert and wast $500 worth of ammunition and not bring home any food.

Spring cleaning in the garage, and hopefully firing up the motorcycles and car that have been put way for the winter.

Riding my bike (weather permitting, otherwise taking a taxi) across the city for my first meeting of the Wuhan QQ homebrew group. I believe I'll be the only non-Chinese there, so communication's gonna be fun. I wish they had planned it earlier so I could have dry hopped a dozen or so bottles of Chinese lager with various hops for a tasting experiment. Oh well, next month I'll have five more varieties to test with them.

Will there be baijiu?

Back