Well that grew quickly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tris1

Reaction score
So my names Tris, I’m based in Fife, Scotland

I started home brew with a Pinter from the greater good, a small pressure brewer with 10 pint kits for £15 per month

a friend gave me a bucket and a couple of extract kits, my first brew in the bucket was a turbo cider that came out at 7%

having done an extract brew,

was offered at 30L royal catering mash tun cheap and jumped at the chance!

now I’m finding my own way.

I started home brew with a Pinter from the greater good, a small pressure brewer with 10 pint kits for £15 per month

I have no idea what this actually means, but welcome to home brewing and HBT. We have great memories of our trip that included time in Scotland back in 1988. My first home brew was a Scottish Ale kit that was a Christmas gift from my boys.

I have no idea what this actually means, but welcome to home brewing and HBT. We have great memories of our trip that included time in Scotland back in 1988. My first home brew was a Scottish Ale kit that was a Christmas gift from my boys.
I started with a product from Here it’s a relatively new product, was a great introduction to dome brew while making it easy, I just out grew it very quickly

Back