HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this wait is going to kill me!
We're still 52 days out from just the draft.
I want my beer from you losers NOW!
:D

I have never participated in a fantasy football league, but the people in my office are crazy about it. Looks like the winner will be getting some Zhukov from me and an amazing homebrew, haha

Ya I can't wait to taste it I'll just thanx you now :p

There's the energy we need!!!
That will make it just that much sweeter when I'm opening a beer package sent from you. :p

Oh snap!

I hope you guys don't mind shipping some sweet beer to Germany. ;)
:ban:

Hey man, if I you win I'd be more than happy to ship beer to you. I'll even package it in a 0,5 liter swingtop (Bügelflasche). I also have 1 liter swingtops.

on a serious note, what would be do if andrikos won and we have to ship to germany? are there any customs laws against shipping beer to germany?

finsfan said:
on a serious note, what would be do if andrikos won and we have to ship to germany? are there any customs laws against shipping beer to germany?

I just saw that. I use the app so location info isn't visible. I don't think we can include anyone outside the continental US for obvious reason involving the prize. I forgot to include that in the rules. Sorry andrikos.

Oh snap!

I hope you guys don't mind shipping some sweet beer to Germany. ;)
:ban:

Hey man, if I you win I'd be more than happy to ship beer to you. I'll even package it in a 0,5 liter swingtop (Bügelflasche). I also have 1 liter swingtops.

Uh, I think it's time to add a retroactive CONUS rule. Don't be dissapointed Andrikos, this isn't a fantasy soccer league. :D

I just saw that. I use the app so location info isn't visible. I don't think we can include anyone outside the continental US for obvious reason involving the prize. I forgot to include that in the rules. Sorry andrikos.

Oops!
I do have a US address if you don't mind sending it there (I'm a US citizen).
Is that OK with you guys?

yep, sounds like a losing team name to me!

It was that or Shiva Bowl Shuffle, but the Zipper Fairy pic is too good.

I was thinking about My Niganata, too, but I didn't like the racist overtones.

TNGabe said:
Uh, I think it's time to add a retroactive CONUS rule. Don't be dissapointed Andrikos, this isn't a fantasy soccer league. :D

Done.
Added to the OP.

If it's in the US thats fine. but how are you going to ship? Do you live in Germany or whats your story

I do live in Germany but I can ship beer from the U.S. to any address no problem.
I'll see if I can ship beer from Germany. If that's possible, I'll send something special from here...

I'm good with either options.

Excellent!

I prefer US football to global football (soccer).
Let's just say I have better chance winning the league than your fins winning anything other than first draft pick for 2014. :D

a bold statement from someone all the way across the pond haha i would put money that they will be over .500 this year and make the playoffs

a bold statement from someone all the way across the pond haha i would put money that they will be over .500 this year and make the playoffs

Speaking of bold statements, have you read yours? :D

PS You made the playoffs exactly ONCE in the last 12 years...

so who exactly is your team? and dont say the ravens, its pretty one sided when you are bashing my team and not mentioning yours at all, maybe it the chiefs or the raiders or worse, the jets

so who exactly is your team? and dont say the ravens, its pretty one sided when you are bashing my team and not mentioning yours at all, maybe it the chiefs or the raiders or worse, the jets

The jets aren't a real team. I heard they are switching to MLS this year, hoping they would have more luck with the other football.

Hey man, it's all in good fun. ;)
I lived in AZ for a looong time so you can say I have no team.
Oh wait, the Cardinals are in Arizona... :D
I like the NFL but I'm not a diehard fan of a certain team.
At least not enough to have a username after them.... :p

haha i just dont get y they keep messing with sanchez, he obviously doesnt have it in him to lead a team, or a drive for that matter. I get that tebow isnt the best qb out there by any means, but i truly believe that would of had a better record last year with tebow as starting qb. im not at all saying tebow should be most team's starter, but sanchez, really?!

Naw it's the Philadelphia Eagles go Vick hahahahaha fooking ha now thats funny I don't care who you are :-D

Hey man, it's all in good fun. ;)
I lived in AZ for a looong time so you can say I have no team.
Oh wait, the Cardinals are in Arizona... :D
I like the NFL but I'm not a diehard fan of a certain team.
At least not enough to have a username after them.... :p

o i know i am not one to get upset easily, i thoroughly know that the dolphins have been less then good lately haha but i also know that they have a heck of a chance to be VERY good this year. mike wallace is a huge asset for tannehill now, im upset about bush leaving but thomas could always have a breakout year as well

Every time I see anything about the Browns or the Ravens I think of the Pete & Wayne-Cleveland Browns Song

Last edited by a moderator:
o i know i am not one to get upset easily, i thoroughly know that the dolphins have been less then good lately haha but i also know that they have a heck of a chance to be VERY good this year. mike wallace is a huge asset for tannehill now, im upset about bush leaving but thomas could always have a breakout year as well

Hey I'm a diehard lions fan and we all know how they like to jack things off ;-)

Best of luck, man.
Anything can happen. Even the Cardinals made the Superbowl, and almost won! ;)

Back