HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o i know, i have to be hopeful when the season is so far out haha at least i have my K-STATE WILDCATS to rely on and watch for solid football ever year, EMAW!

finsfan said:
football trash talk is MEANT to offend, anything else is just, well, OFFENSIVE!

Exactly!
I'm just offended that his comment wasn't more offensive!
:D

Well if offending is ok.. then I must share this. Go Eagles!

ResizedImage_1370555085373.jpg

Alright I changed my team name.
I am now the Silly Nannies.
All you Family Guy fans will appreciate it. :D

:D
I've actually won ESPN NFL and NBA fantasy leagues before. No sweat there... ;)

I guess that will making losing to someone who only joined the league because all his friends from the alchy thread did really embarrassing.

I'll see if I can ship beer from Germany. If that's possible, I'll send something special from here..

Sweet. I bet you can get some good Belgian Geuze or something there.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. There are tons of German beers I'd like to try. Selection of imported stuff is limited and what we can get is so often old/mishandled.

Andrikos, I think it would be alright to keep you in as long as the shipping address we would use, in the event you win, is physically located within the boundaries of the Continental United States.
Also, are you 100% sure you will be able to fulfill your obligation to the winner if it is someone other than you?

Gabe if it makes you feel any better I don't know much about football. I'm a hockey fan first, baseball during the off season. I watch football if nothing else is on.

But I do plan on winning

Andrikos, I think it would be alright to keep you in as long as the shipping address we would use, in the event you win, is physically located within the boundaries of the Continental United States.
Also, are you 100% sure you will be able to fulfill your obligation to the winner if it is someone other than you?

Yes, my address is in Arizona.
And, yes, absolutely I'll send beer to the winner. No worries. I'm an honorable man... :)

Gabe if it makes you feel any better I don't know much about football. I'm a hockey fan first, baseball during the off season. I watch football if nothing else is on.

But I do plan on winning

i cant speak for gabe, but that makes me and my chances of winning feel that much better knowing there are people who do not follow football every closely playing :ban:
Thanks for the beers in advance!

Andrikos said:
Yes, my address is in Arizona.
And, yes, absolutely I'll send beer to the winner. No worries. I'm an honorable man... :)

Alright sounds good to me. We'll wait for the final word from Nizzle.

I look forward to beating you. :p

i cant speak for gabe, but that makes me and my chances of winning feel that much better knowing there are people who do not follow football every closely playing :ban:
Thanks for the beers in advance!

Did I mention that I worked at a sports bar as a night gig for the last 4 years? I wouldn't count me out entirely.

I admit I joined for the beer. And beer is a HUGE incentive.

Sweet. I bet you can get some good Belgian Geuze or something there.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. There are tons of German beers I'd like to try. Selection of imported stuff is limited and what we can get is so often old/mishandled.

Heh, no worries, Belgians are my favorites too, especially sours.

Ok I have spoken with Andrikos and It's official he his in and willing to take a ass whooping :D

Back