Traveling Horse Head

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I wrote to Mattmmille and he'll take the horse head probably Friday. Together we'll coordinate getting it out to another member.

I don't really have much planned again this weekend. I think there's a bottle share but I don't think much else is happening. Best to get it off to someone who has more of a social life. :)

All right, mattmmille has the horsehead and in about a week or so, we'll pick a member and send it on out. :tank:

One of you guys made this week's SI
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400791261.263705.jpg

Norm was bummed about being to old to run in The Preakness (pic was taken day of the race). Drowning his bitterness in a Nugget Nectar.

IMAG2974_1.jpg

Norm has been given back to me so I can ship him off this week. I'll shoot for as early as possible this week.

Is there anyone specific who I should be picking? Just folks who are active in this thread?

Norm has been given back to me so I can ship him off this week. I'll shoot for as early as possible this week.

Is there anyone specific who I should be picking? Just folks who are active in this thread?

Just someone you think would enjoy it and also is active on HBT, doesnt have to be this thread.

So I am the ******* who sat on the horse head for another week after mattmmille gave it back to me. That said, I turned sending it off to another member into a BIF package as well. Small but hopefully tasteful. Mattmmille also provided some brews for the package.

It will be dropped off today and should hit the east coast recipient in 2 business days.

Just read this and, by strange coincidence, say a new Fiat commercial with a guy wearing a horse head mask.

Laughed my arse off and freaked my wife out.

So I am the ******* who sat on the horse head for another week after mattmmille gave it back to me. That said, I turned sending it off to another member into a BIF package as well. Small but hopefully tasteful. Mattmmille also provided some brews for the package.

It will be dropped off today and should hit the east coast recipient in 2 business days.

sounds like lots more fun coming our way....can't wait to see what's next.

Wondering the same...came home and was disappointed when I didn't find Norm at my door. :(

I was just thinking about Norm last night. Wes and I are probably going to do an IP trade up here in a few weeks, if only it had been a couple months sooner, I would have seen it in person again ;)

I've got tickets to the Rams-Packers preseason game on Aug 16; send it my way and I'll post a picture from there.

Latest posts

Back