Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it with Afro_lou's trade. He had no complaints! Try their Mexican stout yet? Well done imho.

Agreed! All the growler filled bottles made the trip great! At first I was surprised, but I'm thinking I'll have to try that with some of my local stuff now.

Traded some homebrew for...

1424139811811167284-account_id=122.jpg

I always gush about my trades with @val214, which are now semi routine and super easy. But this one is above and beyond and deserves special mention. The lambic box and bottle openers are all handmade, amazing and not asked for. And, as if that wasn't enough, threw in the Bottle Logic porter. Thanks a million, Val!View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487990451.666571.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487990467.326664.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487990479.130991.jpg

Nice. Glad everything made it in one piece. Enjoy the brews! Surprise extras are always the best.

Cheers!

Back