Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, just stumbled on this thread. Can't wait to post some trades when I get back home with a Boston haul at the end of this month! Trillium, Jack's Abby, and Treehouse.

Nice! Surprise box from @RevKev I can now scratch Hayburner off the list. Plus all the awesome Sponge Candy. Thanks again bud, Cheers!
29n8dhv.jpg

Nice! Surprise box from @RevKev I can now scratch Hayburner off the list. Plus all the awesome Sponge Candy. Thanks again bud, Cheers!
29n8dhv.jpg
Hayburner is yummy! Haven't had it in a while and the same with truth.. The sponge candy seemed fitting with the stouts and is from a tiny local chocolatier, I got addicted to them... I hope you and your wife like them!

Miracle of miracles, FedEx actually delivered this box! They said they delivered it on Friday, but there was no box on my porch... somehow, when I get home this evening, there’s the box! Who at FedEx was delivering boxes on Sunday???
IMG_0747.jpg

And besides all that, what an awesome box!!! Many, many thanks @RevKev !

Dang, with a box like this, you woulda thought it was MY birthday! Many, many thanks @RevKev!!!
View attachment 559038
Dig on in!! Trying to keep keeping on what has been sent my way.. I didn't even know I still had a PM Dawn but cleaned the fridge out and there she was, so enjoy my friend!! [emoji482][emoji482]

Reminds me I have other thank you packages to get out [emoji28]

View attachment 561568

@TwistedGray I literally thought to myself last night I would really like a sour ale. Yet had none.. And here you come dropping a box I didn't expect..

I'm gunna get you back, just gotta find some cool glassware for you [emoji6]

Enjoy! That Mai Tai is one of my fave IPA and Superrad is an OG sour they make. It's tasty! Everything else are of course winners ;)
That Fruitlands Gose is very drinkable!!

Enjoy! That Mai Tai is one of my fave IPA and Superrad is an OG sour they make. It's tasty! Everything else are of course winners ;)
That Fruitlands Gose is very drinkable!!
I have embibbed tonight in many pale ales and I think I'm going to have that Mai Tai... It is a lovely lovely lovely beer, can't thank you enough :) and the first one I saw was tayberry and I said oh **** this is awesome dude!!!!

Back