Things a Homebrewer Thinks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also use the robogrip pliers on the spigot in my Microbrew fermenter from Cooper's. It has a hex lug on it,so it has to be tight.

ha! ...and a wire coat hanger to fish a rubber stopper out of a full carboy just after pitching!

Just thought of another thing a homebrew thinks: "there's brewing supplies under that christmas tree, can't we just open them now?!"

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1387942352.618408.jpg

fuzzy2133 said:
I must be doing something wrong, never needed tools to open a white labs vial.

Yea ... something wrong ... :p. if the pressure ain't high enough to lock up the cap threads, you clearly haven't let your yeast out of the fridge long enough! (Disclaimer: I'm dumb ... Don't actually do that)

Here's another good one:
"Man, that yeast is WAY too expensive, and I'm not gonna pay the packie $20 for a bottle just to culture it. I know ... I'll fly out to the brewery!"

Since the doctor put me on antibiotics to kill this sinus infection, do you think I should substitute home brews and other unfiltered unpasturized beers for the probiotics and see if I can get myself a case of Auto-brewery Syndrome?

DrunkleJon said:
Since the doctor put me on antibiotics to kill this sinus infection, do you think I should substitute home brews and other unfiltered unpasturized beers for the probiotics and see if I can get myself a case of Auto-brewery Syndrome?

Don't ferment and drive?

The in laws are planning stuff to do with the kids today.

The dishwasher is finally employ after all the holiday meals.

Looks like I have a good window of time to bottle the brew that has been cold crashing in the freezing garage!!!!!

Don't ferment and drive?

Haha. Driving under the influence of Carbs. The only shame is if I were to go for this, I seem to have lost my sense of smell and taste almost completely. When I tried to drink a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on Christmas it tasted like a very bitter Coors Light. It would almost be a waste to drink good beer during this and I have no flawed HB to polish off.

Well thats a bummer TX is moving the forums, now what do I do till he is done...

PS Thanks TX!

The timing was perfect for me.

UPS showed up with my new EdelMetall just as the site went down.

Kept me busy until it was up again.

pb --- glad I'm one with the brew gods!!!:mug:

I can schedule my kids hair cut appointments around my brew day. It can be done. I just need the UPS guy to show up before 9am.

How far should I crack the garage door?

Sent from my HTC One using Home Brew mobile app

Ok so no matter how I turned it on my camera it didn't here, anyways...

First look thought it was beer..

1389037268566.jpg

Lol
Luke d, I got the opposite from my mum.
She id a nurse and I asked her to bring me some EKG: she freaked and thought I had heart problems!

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Home Brew mobile app

Back