The Official Beer And Toys Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ej06HXN.jpg

YellowBird, what's your most cherished toy/figurine and why?
****, that's hard. I have so many childhood toys, mostly TMNT, that I've beat to hell as a kid and could never imagine getting rid of.

In terms of what got me started into collecting, it would be my 18" Freddy that Macfarlane did at the start of their Movie Maniacs line years back. He's taken many tumbles and is held together by super glue, but I absolutely love him.

(Stock photo)
gKW3JhP.jpg

A recent discussion with one of the cool neighbors (3/4, I got it good) tended towards old hobbies. And got real interesting. Used to play Warhammer like mad, and even worked at a hobby shop. Collected Games Workshop stuff. That said...
LHYQ8oD.jpg

Never held this volume in my hands until now. And conveniently found my old stash of warhammer figures. Enough for a game? We'll see...

A recent discussion with one of the cool neighbors (3/4, I got it good) tended towards old hobbies. And got real interesting. Used to play Warhammer like mad, and even worked at a hobby shop. Collected Games Workshop stuff. That said...
LHYQ8oD.jpg

Never held this volume in my hands until now. And conveniently found my old stash of warhammer figures. Enough for a game? We'll see...
tumblr_n47dmiVkgs1qcytrro1_250.gif

Back