The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had the last combination tonight, thanks to @TheMan

Santa brought me my own Randall Jr. this year.

Pipeworks Blood of the Unicorn with cinnamon sticks.

Great beer alone, the roast was a little much for me but the hops were spot on.

Wasn't sure about the cinnamon with the dank, resiny, citrus hops but it was quite enjoyable.

Thanks Justin!

View attachment 1421019473588.jpg

Not sure if that sounds better or worse ???

I feel like I am not going to make this any better, so I'm just going to shut up now, lol.

:mug:

This is what I am talking about.

119529_lg.jpg

Now I am done.

Wow, haven't watched half-baked in years

It was on the other day and it totally blew mind when my wife said she never saw it. Pushed my over the edge when I pressed further and she said she never saw the Godfather. I've since rectified that

Yeah, I'm usually up about 4 in the morning so i can have a little quiet time before work starts at 6

I'm working on gathering up ingredients for the next bboy recipient.

Does anyone on the list not like sours?

Looking over this list and I can vouch for nearly 80% of them that they will. I should really look into getting friends closer to me as into beer as myself and my HBT buddies.

I am starting to surrender to the funk. My problem is that we do not get many "sours" in our dist., so my options are limited.

How have I not heard of this thread? Looks awesome. Are you still accepting new members?

Eventually maybe I'll put my own name on a list. I would be curious to try some different foods and randall possibilities. I'll give it a few trips between coasts before I do that I guess.

Not experienced with sours, but will try anything once.
Have no beer buddies here in Belton, TX, so I usually try new stuff after a drunk trip to Spec's... lol

Pappas Johns and a hit from Wesley Pipes? If there is company maybe Billy Bong Thorton?

I have to give thanks to DuffMan for bringing up Half Baked. I was looking for a name to give my belgian IPA that I am bottling today, and this gave me an idea. The beer is @WesleyS 's "its a trapp" recipe but I didnt want to steal the name too. I thought I would give credit to Wes though, so this beer will be named Wesley Pipes. Cheers! :D

I have to give thanks to DuffMan for bringing up Half Baked. I was looking for a name to give my belgian IPA that I am bottling today, and this gave me an idea. The beer is @WesleyS 's "its a trapp" recipe but I didnt want to steal the name too. I thought I would give credit to Wes though, so this beer will be named Wesley Pipes. Cheers! :D

LOL Nice! Love it
Are you adding it to Untapped?

If the YUM is at the point of dropping in a new member, count me in. Otherwise, I may just watch to see what fun things people are passing around.

It should be opening with the next week weeks for a few new members. Keep an eye out for it. PM me your address and interest once it opens up and I'll add to the list.

Latest posts

Back