Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you get Brewer's Art stuff around you? I think they make a few Belgian's that would fall into that category

We have a few limited varieties, and most of the other people playing the game here also have access to it. I'm hoping I land me a feller that doesn't have Stillwater or Jolly Pumpkin...that's my only chance :(

Wait till you get your recipient so you know what he/she does not get.

Nice!
Thx TheMan, one more question. Should the other 80oz be fall/winter seasonals, hence the title of the round? or is it just a play on words? lol

Cheers guys, looking forward to another great round!

No requirement on the 80 oz...the title was just because its fall, and you're harvesting beer haha...I can understand your thinking otherwise haa

We have a few limited varieties, and most of the other people playing the game here also have access to it. I'm hoping I land me a feller that doesn't have Stillwater or Jolly Pumpkin...that's my only chance :(

I wish we got jolly pumpkin still. They quit distributing here over a year ago even though seekabrew says they still do.

I wish we got jolly pumpkin still. They quit distributing here over a year ago even though seekabrew says they still do.

Whelp if I get Georgia I'm golden lol
Picked up my extra's today....hope somebody likes this one. Should be very unique and talked about for threads to come!

Picked up my extra's today....hope somebody likes this one. Should be very unique and talked about for threads to come!

Talked about for rounds to come? I seem to remember a consecration you sent me, that was pretty epic!

What bottle shops are you going to BeerMeDuffMan? I work in Philly myself, and only been to a few.

What bottle shops are you going to BeerMeDuffMan? I work in Philly myself, and only been to a few.

I work at 24th and Locust and have five in a six block radius lol.
Monde Market at 21st between Sansom and Chestnut
The Foodery on Sansom between 19th and 20th
The Corner Deli on 20th and Spruce
Theres another one I can't remember the name of on 21st and Locust and on 20th and Walnut.
Where abouts in the city?

I have this bottle of Mead I may send out....they said this stuff is available at a few different states, but I just may send anyway. Think anybody will complain?

I didn't think local saisons would be this difficult...I may just go with a bottle or too of the Brasseire Dupont lol

I know you've traded a bunch on here but please don't go sending out stuff your recipient can get locally, and please don't send multiples. I know that DuPont distro is pretty huge.

Its def a solid 9-9.5 extra!

That's what she said!:ban:

I know you've traded a bunch on here but please don't go sending out stuff your recipient can get locally, and please don't send multiples. I know that DuPont distro is pretty huge.

That's what she said!:ban:

I know man, I was kidding about the Dupont. I may have a lead on bombers for local, I just have to get there to double check.

Hey, while we wait for our partners to be given out... Can anyone tell me how I can add a picture? I am using an iPhone 5. It keeps telling me to change the privacy settings, but there is no such menu option.

Hey, while we wait for our partners to be given out... Can anyone tell me how I can add a picture? I am using an iPhone 5. It keeps telling me to change the privacy settings, but there is no such menu option.

Its easy. Break your phone and get your money back. Then get an android lol
Is the prompt from hbt or from your phone?

BeerMeDuffMan said:
From the app its super simple, at least in my case. Its right in the message detail between send and cancel

Yea. I press that and it keeps telling me to change privacy. I'll try it from home later. Oh well.

Thanks for the help though! Was gonna put up a pic of what I just got.... 2 cases of zombie

Like this
images

Omg really??? I want some of those DL's :(

Yep, really! It's turtles, i mean Dark Lords all the way down. There's actually a few that are on the floor of the keezer and aren't in that picture. A couple of the special aged beers mixed in there as well. OH! and i almost forgot the ones in the back of the wine cooler :)

When I told you that you probably underestimate the kind of beer hoarder I am I wasn't kidding.

I had a few years of trips to DLD with friends who were into the beer but didn't want to buy their full allotment of bottles. Good Times! :ban:

Yep, really! It's turtles, i mean Dark Lords all the way down. There's actually a few that are on the floor of the keezer and aren't in that picture. A couple of the special aged beers mixed in there as well. OH! and i almost forgot the ones in the back of the wine cooler :)

When I told you that you probably underestimate the kind of beer hoarder I am I wasn't kidding.

I had a few years of trips to DLD with friends who were into the beer but didn't want to buy their full allotment of bottles. Good Times! :ban:

We should talk about a side trade. I'd love to get my hands on one of those bad boys.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
We should talk about a side trade. I'd love to get my hands on one of those bad boys.

I, too, would love to get one if you are thinking about it

I love some DL but I've never had the Baller Stout. I also spy a Utopias hiding out in there!

coldcrash said:
So did you figure out how to upload photos from your iPhone app? Or did you use safari?

Got it on the app. The app was telling me to look in privacy, but after a little searching, I figured out it was the setting on the phone working with the app. Whoops!

Back