Swap-O-Rama #4, Bomb's Away!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheMan said:
Might as well start posting up a storm. You never know when this bum is gonna start up the next one.

Haha! I'll get on it. In the mean time, I will be checking this thread every 5 minutes for when you open it up!

That's 44 only 56 to go. Pop into the drunken ramblings thread and make some friends. That's a real good way to raise your post count

I wont be creating tonight. I have changed my mind though...I want some input.

Some guys wanted an ipa based round. Still interested? Octoberfest based?

TheMan said:
I wont be creating tonight. I have changed my mind though...I want some input. Some guys wanted an ipa based round. Still interested? Octoberfest based?

I thought I would be really into a style-based round, but it turns out I really enjoyed how much variety I got.

Unless you are talking sours. I'm in on an all sour round any day of the week.

I thought I would be really into a style-based round, but it turns out I really enjoyed how much variety I got.

Haha, we can do anything goes. No restrictions. Aka, no dislikes or preferences.

What do you all think of that?

TheMan said:
Haha, we can do anything goes. No restrictions. Aka, no dislikes or preferences. What do you all think of that?

Love it.

Not sure if I'll get in on the upcoming round but I love a no dislikes / no preferences swap.

Sometimes we make up our minds too quickly. I used to swear I didn't like stouts until someone on these forums proved me wrong. :mug:

blizzard said:
I thought I would be really into a style-based round, but it turns out I really enjoyed how much variety I got. Unless you are talking sours. I'm in on an all sour round any day of the week.

I second a sour round!

TheMan said:
I wont be creating tonight. I have changed my mind though...I want some input.

Some guys wanted an ipa based round. Still interested? Octoberfest based?

Mmm... Oktoberfest! ;)

blizzard said:

+1 But local sours would be a monster challenge. Maybe a greatly reduced oz limit for them?

TheMan said:
Haha, you can do some lunch time posting tomorrow too

Well the good thing is, I am a teacher. But we have parent teacher conferences starting at noon Tomorrow and no school in the morning. I'll have some time in the morning to get at it. Just hope I see the start in time!

Well the good thing is, I am a teacher. But we have parent teacher conferences starting at noon Tomorrow and no school in the morning. I'll have some time in the morning to get at it. Just hope I see the start in time!

Where do you teach?

What do you teach

That's pretty baller. Sounds interesting!

We get exotic cars in all the time and muscle cars.

ForumRunner_20131014_192525.jpg

ForumRunner_20131014_192600.jpg

Youll be at 100 in no time...I got a deal for you though. If you become a supporting member, ill guarantee you a spot in the next round.

(Gotta pimp hbt a little once in a while lol)

+1 fo shizzle! How was vaca broham!

+1 fo shizzle! How was vaca broham!

It was awesome. Went to Nashville and then to Asheville. Even met up with tngabe for an evening of drinks. Lots of great beer and great scenery, we are used to the wonderful cornfields and skyscrapers out here haha....some mountains were very welcome.

Youll be at 100 in no time...I got a deal for you though. If you become a supporting member, ill guarantee you a spot in the next round.

(Gotta pimp hbt a little once in a while lol)

That apply to everyone, or at least all Illinois residents?

I mean, if you let me and pluchar in, you'll have our addresses, you can show up and "convince" us to get our beer sent out. :)

It was awesome. Went to Nashville and then to Asheville. Even met up with tngabe for an evening of drinks. Lots of great beer and great scenery, we are used to the wonderful cornfields and skyscrapers out here haha....some mountains were very welcome.

Nice ya mountains are always welcome hear as well. Gabe seems to be a pretty cool cat! Glad you had fun cheers.

Latest posts

Back