stone enjoy by 12-21 and others..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igotsand

Reaction score
Had a couple of bottles of this and got one left and its tatsy!
Also have cuvee de tomme from lost abbey..and also other lost abbey
Can also get Russian river beers...
And can get any san Diego beers....stone, ballast point, port, alesmith...etc

Would like to trade for beers outside san Diego....
Let me know what you got!!
Thanks
Igotsand

Anything particular in mind? Does it have to be a big name beer (heady, 3f, etc...), or are you interested in high scoring local stuff you'd normally never see?

namyarb3 said:
Anything particular in mind? Does it have to be a big name beer (heady, 3f, etc...), or are you interested in high scoring local stuff you'd normally never see?

Whatcha got?

Interested in everything...

I'm interested in you Cuvée de Tomme or any Lost Abbey sours as well as Russian River Concecration or Sanctification. I can get you Cigar City Brewing and Saint Somewhere pretty easily. I have Humidor Series IPA , Marshall Zhukov's imperial stout, Guava Grove, White Oak aged Jai Alai IPA just to name a few. I could do some searching around for others if you'd like.

namyarb3 said:
http://www.nolibrewhouse.com/index.php/you-know-your-from-spokane/
Sorry it took so long. You still have the Stone?
Check the link above for an example. I Can get Vortex, Hub, Two-Beers, Diamond Knot, and many others. Check my trader feedback. PM the dude I traded with. I will make a fully legit trade for the Stone and/or Pliny.

Sorry, the enjoy is traded all ready...
Trying to get more tho...

I can get pliny tho....ill look at some the breweries you mention and get get back to you...
Thanks
Igotsand

Rob_B said:
I'm interested in you Cuvée de Tomme or any Lost Abbey sours as well as Russian River Concecration or Sanctification. I can get you Cigar City Brewing and Saint Somewhere pretty easily. I have Humidor Series IPA , Marshall Zhukov's imperial stout, Guava Grove, White Oak aged Jai Alai IPA just to name a few. I could do some searching around for others if you'd like.

Can you get pays du soleil from st somewhere?
Thanks
Igotsand

I'll go to the store tomorrow to see. Shouldn't be a problem though. How many are you looking for? If they are out are there any others you're interested in?

Okay, I stopped by the store and they have plenty of St Somewhere Pays du Soleil as well as Saison Athene and Lectino Divina. I picked up a bottle of Pays du Soleil and happened to score some DFH 120 Minute IPA while I was out.

Back