Starting my first brew, what will it smell like?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

UniqueBrewer

Reaction score
I am starting my first brew tomorrow. It is gonna be iced tea "wine" and it will be as cheap as possible. I am gonna be using a water bottle and a balloon, with baker's yeast. Using powdered sugar iced tea and added sugar. I have been doing research and it should work. The only thing I am uncertain about is how bad it will smell and how detectable it will be. More or less it is early training because I wanna become a brewmaster. I just don't want to get found out instantly, it would cause trouble. So how bad will it smell and what will it smell like/close to?

It will smell just as bad as it will taste....like ****....and you are far from starting your first "brew"....

Sounds like you're 13 trying to do this in your closet in your parents house. Smells like trouble to me...

Funniest thing I have read all day.

A) If you are trying to learn zymology you are doing it wrong.

B) If you are trying to get a cheap buzz you are also doing it wrong. To buy a $2 handle of booze.

How do u know you wanna be a brewmaster if you've never brewed anything?

You're a kid, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back