Recipe Database?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eujamfh

Reaction score
It may be me but on the computer and phone when I look at recipes it no longer shows menus of certain beer types. I used to see different styles but not anymore....is it the site of am I doing something incorrect?

When you go into the current selections like Ale recipes, look towards the top of the screen and you will see a dropdown which lets you sort by style.

It may be me but on the computer and phone when I look at recipes it no longer shows menus of certain beer types. I used to see different styles but not anymore....is it the site of am I doing something incorrect?
Use the search bar on the top of the page and youll get all the categories as before and then some.Without it the new setup is pretty much a useless mess...

Hmmmm....well it must be me because there is no menu on the top right and searching doesn't help provide break out styles.

Sorta a bummer since that was always fun to pursue styles which isn't doable at least for me.

Once you click on a major category, the option menu on the top as shown below will appear.

Capture.JPG

I don't show same when I log on.

BUT I have cheaply been on the site without being a paid member. If you guys seeing the means to search by style are paid members...that's the difference.

can you post a screenshot of what you see?

The search bar is available to everyone, not just paid members.

I imagine the HBT-branded Tapatalk app, the HBT mobile web style, and the classic desktop browser gui, may have differences...

Cheers!

Well - as odd as this is....sent the last post this evening from the mobile app (didn't have the optional search drop down) but after logging in at the house, I now have the option for the drop down categories! So it is good to go on the full site.

Phone is in the other room but will check that again and see if the menu is available.

For me at least it wasn't there yesterday...but this evening it is. Good news for me!

Latest posts

Back