Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D5AF5E97-75ED-4E1F-9B0B-F8415CF1FBBA.jpeg

View attachment 740270This was found in a public bathroom on our latest hiking trip. It was one of the cleanest public bathrooms I’ve seen and much cleaner than others I’ve had to use. Even cleaner than ones in restaurants, stores, etc…
And some how the good people posting this could neither capitalize nor spell correctly. :p I will give them a pass on the inability to find a proper quotation mark symbol or a period.

Last edited:
That’s awful. It’s a once in a lifetime thing. At leas they told me that the last two times in 10 yrs it has happened to me. There’s a real WTF moment when you realize the concrete slab is bowing up from water pressure and artesianally popping out it’s watery bodice to say “Howdy!” This too shall pass. Heavy rain has just arrived in W MA about an hr ago. I have my shop vacs and pumps at the ready. And home brew. No White Claw. Yet.

I know people have it worse then I do but here is a snap of my brewery.
View attachment 741041
Ugh. Sorry to see that, hope you can get squared away quick!
Looking at Ida's track today I gather it dumped a crap ton of water in the Susquehanna...
I used to live a mile or two from the banks of the Susquehanna. Did a lot of fishing on that river. Most of the time it's a quiet lazy river, but when bad weather hits....all bets are off. I've seen it rip more than one home from its foundation. Quite a sickening sight to see a whole, perfectly intact house floating down the river.

I'm lucky enough to have never participated in the white claw consuming. My wife on the other hand I cant speak for. She has been great through all this and my hope is that if we lost anything the white claw is the one thing I'm willing to surrender. In the meantime its what's in the beer fridge that needs some love.

Latest posts

Back