Potential Brewer in Omaha Metro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Cassidy

Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I have found great interest in fermenting beverages among other things. I found this great resource and will be asking lots of annoying newbie questions along the way to my first brew and/or ferment.

Since I live in a small apartment with my wife and daughter, I don't have a lot of real estate to work with. I'm considering making wines/meads/ciders to get my bearings before going into brewing beers. Making an Irish Red is one of my goals for this new fascinating hobby.

Welcome to the community from Florida! Irish Red is a great beer to try as a first brew. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions.

John

Thank you! I'm looking forward to figuring out the spacial issues with apartment brewing while keeping the family content.

Welcome, you have a fellow brewer right next door (council bluffs) let me know if you need any equipment or have any questions! I have plenty of beginner stuff now that I have my electric system! @oddfellowsbrewing on instagram!

Thank you gentlemen. The small apartment with the ban on gas appliances on decks is a major buzz kill. lol

Latest posts

Back