Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not have the best list on there but I do have my own beers posted there so I guess I have a username and a brewery name as well.

Untappd Username: FireJoe20
Untappd Brewery: Twisted Terrain

Most of the beers I made over the past year are under my brewery name. I need to add some pictures of the beers but for now I just have the specifics of each in there. When I share I ask my friends to rate them as well.

I just got the app not too long ago, though I often forget to record beers.

I'm curious what adding friends there does.

I've met some pretty good friends through untappd and done a ton of trading

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Haha...I think everyone does that. Me and my buddies went a little overboard. I actual already had a New Years Resolution to drink a new beer each day, so when I found untappd...things went a little nuts. Logged 1000+ my first year. I've calmed down with it to say the least.

Yea for a while me and him were trying to outdo one another (we live in different towns too). We finally agreed to a truce because it was getting a little out of hand. One day I noticed he wasn't updating anything. Turns out he went out with a buddy who then hooked up with a girl. He slept on the girls couch while they hooked up, but had promised his girlfriend he was coming home that night (he was too drunk to drive). While he didn't actually do anything wrong, he agreed to delete the app.

dsc123

I finally decided to just dive in on this. I've been trying to find a good personal rating app, and this is okay for that. Sort of surprised there isn't a better plain old tasting log sort of app.

"I've been trying to find a good personal rating app, and this is okay for that. Sort of surprised there isn't a better plain old tasting log sort of app."

That's why I downloaded it. I've tried too many things and often forget what exactly I thought or even that I had certainly tried it. I have a small paper tablet and telescoping pen, but I always forgot to take it with me. ADD certainly gets the best of me!

You're pretty close to em Ed. Down in Indianapolis. Anything good up that way? Went to the Pint Room in Carmel the other night for the first time. Nice lace

The Pint Room is pretty new. I actually had a work lunch there last month. It's nice when your boss takes the department out to drink good beer in the middle of the work day. :)

Union Brewing in Carmel does some great cask beers up this way. Grand Junction in Westfield isn't too bad either.

Nomufett.
My numbers are pretty low because of the extreme high cost of craft brews (jibiru) here, and I I usually don't re-tap a beer if I've already had it

I am Vensik on there, it can be a fun app to browse through and you can atleast leave yourself notes if not that detailed.

Back