Post your "Untappd" user name!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how long it's been since I've posted in here but I don't have a lot of friends. I drink a lot of sours and saisons so if you do too, I'd love an add!

Username: secondbase

How do you add your Home Brewery?

This is from their Support page:

You can only claim your brewery form a desktop computer, or a tablet in landscape view. You cannot claim your brewery from a small screen device, such as your phone.

Find your brewery by either going to http://untappd.com/breweries and searching for your Brewery in the search box, or go the individual brewery page if you know it.

The directions don't tell you the following:

You can not be signed in when you do this. You must sign out of your personal account and start a new sign up. Your brewery should be the user name, obviously. I don't remember, but I think it actually takes a few days for Untappd to approve your brewery. Once you are approved, you can add your beers, logo and everything else.
You can look mine up by searching "numbskull" under the brewery search. Everything can be added. its pretty cool, actually.....

Best of luck!!

:mug:

Back