Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also this.

irrelephant.jpg

When I was four years old, I watched my mother kill a spider... with a teacosy. Years later, I realized it was not a spider - it was my Uncle Harold.

Speaking of goats...I heard a long time ago that if you have a donkey you have to have a goat to teach it manners. Has anyone else heard that?

What's the name of the old Irish guy that lives in the back of the house? Paddy O'Furniture. HA!

I thought seppuku is where you kill yourself. Or is that harakiri?

Is there even a difference?

If you note the photo the guy is already bleeding form the stomach were he inserted the ceremonial dagger.

There is no difference in my understanding.

Goats. Man, they are just the coolest. They really like standing on things, including other goats. Goats. It's an ingredible weird word when you type it out a few times in one paragraph. Goats.

tumblr_mvto6idSlv1qakg0mo1_500.jpg

Technically the goat in the suit is a goat in a suit jacket ! This is the kind of crap you guys pass off all the time as 'the way to do things,' and some poor newbie comes along, reads this junk and thinks he should mash his pet goat for an hour at 170 degrees.

Technically the goat in the suit is a goat in a suit jacket ! This is the kind of crap you guys pass off all the time as 'the way to do things,' and some poor newbie comes along, reads this junk and thinks he should mash his pet goat for an hour at 170 degrees.

You're gonna extract goat tannins that way. Grassy off flavors will result. I'd say 158 with a 165 mashout.

Originally Posted by soccerdad View Post

You're gonna extract goat tannins that way. Grassy off flavors will result. I'd say 158 with a 165 mashout.

And if you mash the goat too long you risk mashout of the stomach, which does result in grassy off flavors.:eek:

Got an email this morning I had a private message from HBT about supporting this forum. I haven't been here in a while and thought I would read thru some threads to get a feel of where the forum was going since it has been a while. 24 pages later..................

I'm signing up for a year

That's right sir, for a low low one-time charge, you too can enjoy this kind of quality programming all year long! Where else online can you get the latest trends in goat fashion and mashing?

Make it stooooop! I can't resist this thread. Its the borg thread...

borg goat.jpg

Last edited:
Did someone say, Ewe?

Know the difference between Mick Jagger and a Scot?

Jagger sings, "Hey you, get off of my cloud."
A Scot sings, "Hey McLeod, get off of my ewe."

Back