Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
`

Please Delete.jpg

I just saw a commercial for floor rugs, and thought, I'd like to decorate my house like that. Then I realized it was a bunch of rugs hanging in a warehouse and a fake potted cactus.

1 lb. light DME
5 lb. table sugar

10 oz. Citra @ 60 min.

Add 4 ghost chilies at flameout. Ferment at 85 degrees. Bottle after 3 days with 1 lb. priming sugar.

LOL. That might be the most spicey and aromatic bottle bombs like e-v-e-r.

Can someone post the extract version of "Please delete" ??

1 lb. light DME
5 lb. table sugar

10 oz. Citra @ 60 min.

Add 4 ghost chilies at flameout. Ferment at 85 degrees. Bottle after 3 days with 1 lb. priming sugar.

Wrong!

It's 2 gallons of water, 5 lbs of sugar, and then apple slices for flavoring. With champagne yeast. Optional: skip the apple slices and bottle with kool-aid.

So, how do you guys feel about milk? I think it's pretty wholesome.
Wholesome liquid sugar

I'm going to listen to Run DMC on YouTube some I have some Adidas.
What's the heel-toe drop on those bad boys?

Sex. My parents boned and I am a Capricorn.
Ha

Speaking of chili, does anyone like Cincinnati style chili?
My Wife.

No! No! No!
Wait for snow. Make one snowball loosely packed. Place snowball down shirt of nearest person.
They are now chili!
Leave him out of this. Snow doesn't appreciate being stuffed down your friend's shirt.
Snow_Informer_(Single_Cover).jpg

Old wive's tail is delicious.
I prefer young wive's tails, but I don't judge. We all have our fetishes.

Not sure I'd call that the "bright" side...
Bazinga!

Pepper spray grenade
Coyotes?

Felt the need to PKU.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's official now. This thread has reached 15 pages. It cannot be deleted. Somewhere in these 15 pages might be some information for someone, at some time, some where in the world, to benefit from.

It's official now. This thread has reached 15 pages. It cannot be deleted. Somewhere in these 15 pages might be some information for someone, at some time, some where in the world, to benefit from.

I count four, you must be using dog-pages. You know, dogs are from another planet which goes around the dog sun more often than human earth goes around the human sun.

Back