Please delete.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
May the Froth be with you!

Millenium_Falcon_Fender.jpg

F-MV2.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B8K-dYse0Q[/ame]

What's wrong with your name?

There was nothing wrong with it until I was about 12 years old and that no talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammies.

Why don’t you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

No way, why should I change? He is the one that sucks!

Billions of dollars will likely be spent by the government studying this thread, meanwhile more mental health facilities are being closed everyday.

kinda weird how I was thinking of vacationing in Denver this Fall and today there seem to be a few threads on Denver. I want some of that legal weed, horseback riding, brewery tours, dining at Tacos Tequila Whiskey and maybe a preseason Broncos game. ?ouy yas tahw

Billions of dollars will likely be spent by the government studying this thread, meanwhile more mental health facilities are being closed everyday.

Where do you think you are?

Government: Lets heard them onto a site about beer making so we can observe their behavior. It will be like an asylum, but virtual so they can still work and pay taxes, and produce beer that will keep them content with their degenerating health, a complete and total lack of political direction due to manipulation at the hands of twisted politically motivated media controlled by big business.

I'm racking a wine tomorrow. Got a new wine pump in. It's pretty sweet.

Government: Lets heard them onto a site about beer making so we can observe their behavior. It will be like an asylum, but virtual so they can still work and pay taxes, and produce beer that will keep them content with their degenerating health, a complete and total lack of political direction due to manipulation at the hands of twisted politically motivated media controlled by big business.

Kewl..."Homebrewtalk.com Virtual Asylum, LLC. -- Cyber-Shrinking brewheads since 1999":tank:

She was only a whisky-maker, but he loved her still.

Distilling talk not allowed on this forum. Reported.

kinda weird how I was thinking of vacationing in Denver this Fall and today there seem to be a few threads on Denver. I want some of that legal weed, horseback riding, brewery tours, dining at Tacos Tequila Whiskey and maybe a preseason Broncos game. ?ouy yas tahw

Drug talk not allowed on this forum. Reported.

No worries...Hillary has it backed up on her personal servers.

Keep politics talk to the debates forum. Reported.

I'm racking a wine tomorrow. Got a new wine pump in. It's pretty sweet.

Keep conspiracy theories and drunken ramblings in the drunken ramblings forum. Reported. Wait...

Kewl..."Homebrewtalk.com Virtual Asylum, LLC. -- Cyber-Shrinking brewheads since 1999":tank:

I get more feeling of an "Everything will be OK" feeling here in HBT than most anywhere else.

Distilling talk not allowed on this forum. Reported.

Drug talk not allowed on this forum. Reported.

Keep politics talk to the debates forum. Reported.

Keep conspiracy theories and drunken ramblings in the drunken ramblings forum. Reported. Wait...

As part of my dedication to even enforcement of the rules I humbly submit to a flogging at the hands of the closest member. Whether or not it's public will depend on the local statutes feelings about a pants less man being whipped in public.

If we're in Austin it will be a go.

I read from the last post here back just to see the stripper handle. At least there was a goat. I've met no less than six Steves in the past 10 years. Before that, I had only ever met two.

i haven't read every post in this thread, so forgive me if this has already been covered, but do i put in the rice hulls at flameout or in the secondary?

Back