Planning and Review...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good read, thanks for that. Ill be looking forward to updates on the experiments. :mug:

Thanks! Me too! I'm getting more and more excited about this year, too, after having planned a lot of it out. I talked at length last night with the other guys I'll be doing the barrel solera with, and I think we'll be filling in March. That means I'll be doing two back-to-back brew days pretty soon to crank out 20 gallons on my 10 gallon system. I've only done that once, and while it was successful, it was a little stressful. But it will be well worth it in the end, I think.

Thanks! Me too! I'm getting more and more excited about this year, too, after having planned a lot of it out. I talked at length last night with the other guys I'll be doing the barrel solera with, and I think we'll be filling in March. That means I'll be doing two back-to-back brew days pretty soon to crank out 20 gallons on my 10 gallon system. I've only done that once, and while it was successful, it was a little stressful. But it will be well worth it in the end, I think.

Hopefully your beers are aware of all your plans for them.

Those double brew days are rough, and you really have to drink responsibly or it's a huge disaster. I can mash beer #2 while I boil beer #1, but it takes a lot of coordination.

Latest posts

Back