Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhh. Yeah... Actually they do

I think we are back to being obnoxious, real talk is over...... Did you get the memo?

OfficeSpace.gif

Love me some LeGarrette Blount and PChung though. Too bad my boys are going to lose on the big stage. At the same time Max Unger and Tukuafu will get rings so I'm good. Oh look four Ducks are starting in the SB. If only I had "went to school there" lol

Love me some LeGarrette Blount and PChung though. Too bad my boys are going to lose on the big stage. At the same time Max Unger and Tukuafu will get rings so I'm good. Oh look four Ducks are starting in the SB. If only I had "went to school there" lol

So Oregon has the same number of players in the Super Bowl as Rutgers? Congrats...

I can feel it.

All signs are pointing to a New England romp-and-stomp on Sunday.
The Patriots have the pissed-off power of righteous indignation on their side :rockin:

new-england-patriots.jpg

Cheers! :mug:

See that's what is so great about AZ. You can buy or drink 24x7. All while carrying your firearm. :cross:

See that's what is so great about AZ. You can buy or drink 24x7. All while carrying your firearm. :cross:

Finally hit the ground in Charlotte. Thank God.,, View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1422633126.513164.jpg

Looking at a NoDa Hop, Drop & Roll next.

The nice thing is I am surrounded at the bar by a ton of locals flying out... to..... I dunno... probably a moron convention somewhere.

I can practically hear the inbreeding going on.

Hehehe. I never thought I'd hear myself say this but thank you for that Cape. I actually started giggling. I'm pretty sure a grown man should never giggle and I just couldn't help it. Really need an emote for shame...

Now back to bracing myself for the Super-Obnoxiousness Bowl.

I've seen contradicting counts for that. The lowest count I'd seen for Wis is 4 though which ties the other two for the most.

Of course, one of the contradicting counts I heard was 6 for Alabama and in Tide country that makes sense given their claim for number of NCs.

Honestly taking trash talk hat off for a second...

It fkcuing blows this stupid Deflategate crap is messing with stuff.... Now basically the whole Seahawks team was PED tested yesterday???

Just play the fckuing game!!!!

Stop freakin trying to ruin it! Just play the game!!

These guys are kind of hit and miss on some of their songs. This one turned out pretty good.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KL2NL1Jdg[/ame]

Back