Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are more adjectives out there than "idiot". You can and should do better. I feel like we've done this before though....

Anyway, please tell me more about how the Ravens and Miami are going to be going to the playoffs over the Jets? Jets are currently leading 14-7 and Cinci is up 27-17.

I've yet to come across a Carolina fan that genuinely likes Cam Newton. They'll describe him as a "gifted athlete", but no one really likes Cam Newton. I suspect it's because everyone can see through the thin facade that he's a selfish unoriginal player but for me I cannot stand the towel over the head act. The fact that he knows that it bothers a lot of people but won't stop it sums him all up.

You really need to stop posting because you keep digging yourself a bigger hole. The Jets cannot make the playoffs. As much as you think they are good, there is no way for them to make it. Again, you my friend are an idiot

Sent from my XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app

You really need to stop posting because you keep digging yourself a bigger hole. The Jets cannot make the playoffs. As much as you think they are good, there is no way for them to make it. Again, you my friend are an idiot

This is getting very tiresome. Of course the Jets were eliminated a few weeks ago. But for whatever reason you decided you wanted to bring up something from a few months ago. I said the Jets would make the playoffs. I was wrong. What did you say?

Remember when you told me I knew nothing about football because I told you the Dolphins or Ravens would get the 6th spot over the Jets? How's that working out for you now?

Perhaps it's safe to say we're both idiots.

Very much looking forward to the Jets ending Miami's season and, please oh please god, a few hours later Rex Ryan's career with the Jets being over.

Good job on Miami, but I'm afraid the answer to the question: "Who will be the head coach for the JETS when the 2014 season opens?" is: Rex Ryan.

Chin up: Batting .500 would be excellent in any league...

Cheers! ;)

This is getting very tiresome. Of course the Jets were eliminated a few weeks ago. But for whatever reason you decided you wanted to bring up something from a few months ago. I said the Jets would make the playoffs. I was wrong. What did you say?

Perhaps it's safe to say we're both idiots.

I'm pretty sure I said the jets and dolphins would be 8 and 8 and the jets wouldn't make it. That's happening. So no it isn't safe to say we are both idiots. You are the only idiot.

It's okay Finsfan. We've all been there.

First will come the disbelief. "But all they had to do was beat the Bills and Jets....I mean they both suck so much and have nothing to play for."

Then will come the tears: "This was our year, OUR YEAR!!!"

Then will come the rage: "**** **** MOTHER****ERS **** **** ****".

The important thing is that this is natural. You should be used to it considering the Dolphins have only made the playoffs twice since 2000. Ouch....

I'm pretty sure I said the jets and dolphins would be 8 and 8 and the jets wouldn't make it. That's happening. So no it isn't safe to say we are both idiots. You are the only idiot.

Look I'm not digging through 80 pages of HBT on my mom's XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app here. You said that Baltimore and Miami would make the playoffs over the Jets as well as an odd fascination with matching your current hair cut to Tom Bradys. Don't believe me? Too bad! :mug:

Look I'm not digging through 80 pages of HBT on my mom's XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app here. You said that Baltimore and Miami would make the playoffs over the Jets as well as an odd fascination with matching your current hair cut to Tom Bradys. Don't believe me? Too bad! :mug:

Its funny how you try to make fun of me using an app. Good for you. Its even better how you said the jets would make the playoffs. And I have no clue what you are talking about. Hair cut? Are you drunk?

Its funny how you try to make fun of me using an app. Good for you. Its even better how you said the jets would make the playoffs. And I have no clue what you are talking about. Hair cut? Are you drunk?

Take your hand and lay it out flat. Then pass it over your head making a "zooooom" sound.

Man, you're not making many friends today.

Hey its not all my fault....

Just let me have this. A nice win by the Jets to keep Miami out. All I wanted out of this season was to beat the Patriots and keep Miami/Buffalo out of the playoffs. This was a team that most people picked to be a 2 - 3 win team and to challenge for the top pick this year. I'll be watching over teams in January, but I'm not disappointed with how the season went. I'm hoping that the new, improved, and less boastful Rexy is going to be back in 2014.

Did anyone else notice Cam Newton being interviewed after the game?

reporter: What do you have to do now?
Cam: Get better
reporter: Where do you have to get better?
Cam: uhh... in Charlotte.

That Cam is a sharp one...

Did anyone else notice Cam Newton being interviewed after the game?

reporter: What do you have to do now?
Cam: Get better
reporter: Where do you have to get better?
Cam: uhh... in Charlotte.

That Cam is a sharp one...

You mean Auburn didn't pay his dad for his academic prowess?

Jesus Christ. Just go back to watching the Pats game. It's clearly "OVER YOUR HEAD" get it now?

Lay your hand flat, pass it over your head and say "zooom".

You really don't get sarcasm do you? I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt for being a jets fan but you really are just dumb.

Just go back to watching the good teams play football or you can watch golf if you want.

This thread is an abortion right now.

I swear to christ, Hoppy, I picked Oregon to beat Texas tomorrow. Not only that, I put 34 out of 35 possible points on Oregon to win. Just to win, not to beat the spread. There's $1,800 at stake. Why do I have a terrible feeling about this?

What ever you say can't compare to brady punting on 3rd down.

Goddammit, if KC lays down for effin' San Diego I'm a gonna be pissed off. Chargers don't deserve to make the playoffs...

Cheers!

ps: it's Blount Day in Foxboro!

A dollar bill is good for four quarters.

And holy crap, the Chargers may have just snuck into the playoffs - but if they just had to struggle that much against the Chiefs second string, they've got one and done written all over them...

Phillip Rivers plays up to competition and also down to competition. He played against second stringers so he played like one. When he plays against a good team he will play like a good QB! GO CHARGERS!

Phillip Rivers plays up to competition and also down to competition. He played against second stringers so he played like one. When he plays against a good team he will play like a good QB! GO CHARGERS!

Very true, it seems like the whole team does. I will be in Vegas soon for work and will be placing some bets.

Back