Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha Miami that just got shutout by Buffalo. Wtf? Pencil them in for a playoff spot this instant that's the caliber of team needed in the hunt.

Lay off the egg nog its unbecoming

And the hawks got beat by the cards, anything can happen as you've witnessed. Please join us back in reality soon

And the hawks got beat by the cards, anything can happen as you've witnessed. Please join us back in reality soon

A 10 win team (possibly 11) with a top 6 D or the Bills.... yea I can see how that is same

Shutout....shut the f out by a team fighting for a high draft pick. So excuse me if I laugh at your notion of locking up a playoff spot.

NFL upholds Brooks appeal of the Brees hit. So essentially the NFL is now admitting the Niners should be tied for the number 1 seed and controlling their own destiny going into this weekend. **** that cocksucking mother ****ing whore piece of **** Goodell.

NFL upholds Brooks appeal of the Brees hit. So essentially the NFL is now admitting the Niners should be tied for the number 1 seed and controlling their own destiny going into this weekend. **** that cocksucking mother ****ing whore piece of **** Goodell.

Bahahaha

Your father should have upheld the abortion mom wanted

Why because its frustrating to see what are already terrible rules called incorrectly?

No, it's just sad when people fall back on the "Well, if they call this this way, then we'd have this record and this would happen." Every team in the NFL can do that. Grow up. Your team did not receive any special treatment by the officials. It all evens out.

the jets defense can stop the dolphins, I have no idea what sport the ravens think they are playing but it doesn't look like football, and the chiefs are sitting players. All this sounds like a recipe for some Chargers postseason football!!!

No, it's just sad when people fall back on the "Well, if they call this this way, then we'd have this record and this would happen." Every team in the NFL can do that. Grow up. Your team did not receive any special treatment by the officials. It all evens out.

Well, more and more calls are being blown. Still very are as egregious as ones that end up indisputably changing playoff seeding. I get why you wouldn't really care since your team benefited from maybe the single most obviously blown call in NFL history last year. I bet packers fans are still annoyed that call cost them the number 2 seed and a bye.

Well, more and more calls are being blown. Still very are as egregious as ones that end up indisputably changing playoff seeding. I get why you wouldn't really care since your team benefited from maybe the single most obviously blown call in NFL history last year. I bet packers fans are still annoyed that call cost them the number 2 seed and a bye.

Couldn't have been the other games they lost?

Also funny that your team benefited from that as well hmm... bad call to you hurts your team this year, but last year bad call helps you get to the sb

Also funny that your team benefited from that as well hmm... bad call to you hurts your team this year, but last year bad call helps you get to the sb

That was an atrocious call and I'd rather the NFL had got it right whether or not the Niners benefited from it.

Bahaha yea right oh please mr godell we don't need the number 2 seed and a home game we will gladly give it up to green bay and lose in their house to make everything right.

293221636_crying_baby_xlarge.jpeg

Very much looking forward to the Jets ending Miami's season and, please oh please god, a few hours later Rex Ryan's career with the Jets being over.

Very much looking forward to the Jets ending Miami's season and, please oh please god, a few hours later Rex Ryan's career with the Jets being over.

Remember when you told me I knew nothing about football because I told you the Dolphins or Ravens would get the 6th spot over the Jets? How's that working out for you now?

You may want to go read up on football or better yet just stop watching it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Home Brew mobile app

Rex is taking what should be a 4-12 team to 8-8, that's not too bad. He's the least of that team's problems.

Remember when you told me I knew nothing about football because I told you the Dolphins or Ravens would get the 6th spot over the Jets? How's that working out for you now?

You may want to go read up on football or better yet just stop watching it.

Quote or it doesn't exist.

Rex is taking what should be a 4-12 team to 8-8, that's not too bad. He's the least of that team's problems.

Rex is the reason the team has missed the playoffs for the last three years. He is a great defensive mind, but a terrible, lousy head coach. I like him, but he's not head coach material. There's more to the team than just the defense. He completely mismanaged/handled Sanchez and shouldn't get the same opportunity with Geno. Not like Geno is a good QB, but at least he has shown some brief glimpses of ability. Nope. It's Idzik or bust for us now.

Jets are sooooo terrible that they split the season series with the Pats (and probably should have swept the series in they had an even competent QB)? And Miami is going to sweep the season series against the Jets? The same Miami team that lost to the then 0-8 Bucs and are facing a bullying crisis....:rolleyes:

Please come back when you have a basic understanding of the NFL. The Jets are 5-4 and will finish 9-7 with the 6th seed.

No one outside of the Boston area cares about the Pats anyway. In fact, everyone hates Boston. It's a terrible town filled with terrible people; fat, bald, obnoxious people who embrace the worst aspects of their largely Irish heritage - IE they're loud, like to fight, drink and vomit all over themselves, and have a certain anatomical area that is well, well below the national average.

Done!!

Congratulations, and thank you for confirming exactly what I thought you would do.

You just dug through, what, the last 80 pages or so of this thread to prove someone wrong on the internet? Yep, that confirms it. You are a loser. :D

Congratulations and thank you for confirming what I thought...you are an idiot. Threads have search functions. I searched for "ravens" and my name and 3 possible posts came up. One of them was the one I quoted. Took me 25 seconds.

You are even more of an idiot than I thought

Congratulations and thank you for confirming what I thought...you are an idiot. Threads have search functions. I searched for "ravens" and my name and 3 possible posts came up. One of them was the one I quoted. Took me 25 seconds.

You are even more of an idiot than I thought

There are more adjectives out there than "idiot". You can and should do better. I feel like we've done this before though....

Anyway, please tell me more about how the Ravens and Miami are going to be going to the playoffs over the Jets? Jets are currently leading 14-7 and Cinci is up 27-17.

Getting sick of Cam Newton and his poor acting to draw late hit penalties.

I've yet to come across a Carolina fan that genuinely likes Cam Newton. They'll describe him as a "gifted athlete", but no one really likes Cam Newton. I suspect it's because everyone can see through the thin facade that he's a selfish unoriginal player but for me I cannot stand the towel over the head act. The fact that he knows that it bothers a lot of people but won't stop it sums him all up.

Latest posts

Back