Now I have to kill my wife...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeatyPortion

Internet Bartender
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Today I decided to brew up a nice bitter so I start cleaning all my stuff; I go to the basement work sink and there's a 5 gallon bucket in it, half way full of some light brown water or something. I figure it's a mop bucket and start pouring it down the drain. I start to see little pieces of evergreen leaves. Strange, I think, that there would be evergreen leaves in this mop bucket and what is that smell...

The smell hits me. It's ****. I suddenly remember that the wife puts our dog's **** in a bucket and then pours it down one of the toilets. But why in the name of **** is this bucket in the sink???

Now I have to disinfect far more than I thought. Who the hell buckets **** and then puts it in the basement??

yeah, the k-word may be a little strong (but it DID get me curious), is there a doghouse she can join all the other (usually) husbands in tonight?

Why would you even bring the **** into the house? It goes from yard to scooper to bag to TRASH!

You should have saved it for the crumby neighbors. Nothing is "sh!ttier" than a rock hard dog **** through their livingroom window at midnight hours.

You should have saved it for the crumby neighbors. Nothing is "sh!ttier" than a rock hard dog **** through their livingroom window at midnight hours.

you dirty rat. what is more chicken-schitt than messing with another man's auutomobile? nothing. but messing with his house is second. i'll shoot yo' ass if you defile either of mine!

Why not just throw it in a bag in the garbage outside, where it should stay? **** should not come in the house. It needs to immediately get flushed or stay outside.

Ick...

I'm assuming that your lovely SWMBO is worried about bagging the, uh, poo and having it sit indefinitely in a landfill in a plastic bag. Have her bag the stuff in the original container in which you bought it- in the dog food bag. I'm pretty sure they're biodegradable.

And I sure hope that it wasn't a brewing bucket that she used!

Maybe we can coin a new phrase?

"I drank waaaay too much last night. I feel like the contents of MeatyPortion's sink."

or

"Well, I'll be dipped in MeatyPortion's bucket!"

I can grasp putting the poo in a bucket. What I don't understand is part where water and evergreen leaves are added.

She collects up the dog crap and cuts it with water so that it won't clog up the toilet when she flushes it. I told her last night that we're throwing it in the dumpster from now on, no discussion.

She collects up the dog crap and cuts it with water so that it won't clog up the toilet when she flushes it. I told her last night that we're throwing it in the dumpster from now on, no discussion.

So your doggy poop is bigger than your own poop???

I'm assuming that your lovely SWMBO is worried about bagging the, uh, poo and having it sit indefinitely in a landfill in a plastic bag. Have her bag the stuff in the original container in which you bought it- in the dog food bag. I'm pretty sure they're biodegradable.

And I sure hope that it wasn't a brewing bucket that she used!

Brilliant! Then you simply re-feed it to the dog, you don't have to spend money on food, and you've solved that poo disposal issue!

I'm actually composting my dog's leavings. I have a 55 gallon barrel with the bottom cut out and the top removable. I throw in some grass now and then, but generally hasn't smelled too bad (especially with the top on, no smell). I just hope it takes at least a year or two to fill up the barrel so the bottom is reasonably composted, darn great danes.

This article looks useful as well, maybe I'll bury the barrel like they did hmm.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Big-Dog-Poop-Composter/

Sorry, I didn't read this thread at all.....not a jot.

The killing the wife part in the OP, is that for real? I need a pretty corpse for a sculpture I am working on. Please post pics if possible. Breast size would be helpfull information too.

By the way, I'm not a weirdo, this is a seriouis enquiry.

Here's the beer: Thames river Bitter. It started fermenting pretty well after about 6 hours.

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2425.jpg

Back