Norwegian brewer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NicolaiGj

Reaction score
Hi there homebrewers!

My name is Nicolai, I'm a student from Norway and started recently brewing beer. My brewing experience started during a stay in Italy, I visited a vineyard in Tuscany(or Toscana as I prefer) and got inspiration to make things myself. Growing grapes in Norway is not an alternative for a student, so I found brewing beer as something I wanted to do, and then I started reading up on the subject.

Brewing TV, other brewing videos on youtube, forums, How to brew by John Palmer etc. has been my inspiration and source to brewing knowledge, and when I returned to Norway in December, I bought equipment for BIAB (10-12 liter batches) and did my first batch in January.

Since then I've been a brew head, and I want to brew ten times more than I've actually got time for and I want to buy equipment for more than I can afford.

So far I've brewed IPA (x2), coffee stout, strong bitter, wit, graf, citrus APA, christmas ale, oaked dubbel and an american brown ale. I want to brew as many different beers as possible, and as often as possible.

Hope this forum can help me achieve more knowledge about the art of brewing!

Cheers!

Back