Newb from Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scooby snacks too!

Nice to meet you Tonedef! I hope you got something out of the meeting besides a buzz! I look forward to seeing you at Big Brew!

ME

I picked up a couple of kegs off of him earlier today!! Thanks again!!

I need to make it to one of these meetings sometime!

It was good to meet you guys. I am definitley going to make it to some more meetings, next time I will bring something that doesn't jump out of the bottle at you.

I tell you what, your beer had great roasty and coffee flavor, despite the foam. Keep checking bottles.

That was one of the smaller meetings that we've had in a while. Sometimes the meetings get a little loud and off track, which is usually in proprtion to the number of beers sampled. Go figure!
Keep coming, it's a lot of fun.

I have a question on brewpots, i looking to upgrade from my economy kettle to either a 8 or 10 gallon megapot w/ ball valve & weldless thermometer or a 10 gallon blichmann boilermaker.

Does anyone have any comments on either, or what brewpot do you use or prefer?

Hey Jam,

I can't comment as I use a converted keg.
Go as big as you can afford to give yourself room to grow. The both of those look nice though. The Boilermaker has the oooo-ahhhh thing going on.

Bob

Back