New BAIB

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rayi

Reaction score
Ordered my new Wilser bags and had them two days later. Two days after that did my first BIAB with a 5 gallon Hefweizen in a 8 gallon Megapot. It was tight but I do have a 15 gallon megapot that I ordered a Wilser bag for too. Every thing went perfect. have to tank every one on the forum especially the Wilser bags for a great day

Congrats!! I did my first BIAB about a month ago after purchasing a Wlser bag too. I have such an itch to make another brew soon. It's finally warming up here in NY so this weekend might work!

Any pics?

Me too... I am a month into BIAB, got the Wilser bag. I've done two batches so far. A porter and Fat Tire clone. Have yet to taste either batch but I can't wait. The porter is about to get kegged and the Fat Tire is in the FastFermenter right now. Can't wait to get away from the "Twang" taste.

Congrats! I just got started doing BIAB and just got my bags about a month ago. Have already done two brews with it. Great Bag and Great Customer Service.

Thanks all...appreciate the feedback.

did my first BIAB with a 5 gallon Hefweizen in a 8 gallon Megapot. It was tight but I do have a 15 gallon megapot that I ordered a Wilser bag for too.

Reminds me of the 3 Bears....lol

Try a 10 gallon batch in the 15 gallon pot, that might be "just right"

Thanks and cheers

Latest posts

Back