Need Help Shopping for Wheat Beer Supplies.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h4mmy86

Reaction score
Been thinking I'd like to get supplies to make a few wheat beers for the coming spring. Any suggestions on styles, recipes or ingredients I should try out?

I've got enough 2 row for probably 4 or 5 more brews. I need to order specialty grains, hops, and yeast.

I'd also appreciate some input on a good spot for ordering hops by the pound. Even better if I can just order all of my other stuff from the same supplier.

:mug:

You gotta tell us what you like to drink! Wheat can mean American wheat, a German hefe, or anything in between. If you want a hefe stock up on white wheat malt and continental pils malt, and if you're grabbing a pound of hops go for something noble like hallertauer.

Probably gonna want to have a batch or two of lighter American wheat, perhaps with fruit or honey, definitely wanna do a wit, and hadn't really thought about a hefe until you mentioned it but now I think I probably wanna do one of those too.

Latest posts

Back