National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just filled out the survey - its the wifes 50th bday so we will be doing whatever she wants this week

Survey done.
Great job on the site.

Brewing for buddys birthday.

survey done and done. My wife is pregnant and due to pop any minute so if I don't have a baby by this weekend I will be on baby watch and keeping my schedule clear. I may bottle my Blue ribbon award winning Penelope IPA if I feel I can get away with it but pregnant women can be a bit funny so its best to not commit to anything.

Completed the survey a few days ago.

I will be in my garage drinking homebrew trying to regain what sanity I have left after spending the week with my 2 and 3 year old.

Just took the survey.
No conference for me as it is WAY too far.

So I'm planning a RIS recipe. I'll need to make a new mainfold for a larger cooler/mash tune and a fermentation temperature control sistem (something like a swamp cooler).

Then I'll go ride my bike to earn a few home brews.

Survey completed.

The Misses and me will be planting Oak seedlings for the deer to eat.
100 divided over 5 plots.

The seedlings will be checked weekly for signs of 'browsing'.

The data is one part of the bigger deer population puzzle in our MetroParks.

About 10 seedlings will survive the onslaught and make it a second year . . or longer.

'da Kid

Survey done! As for killing time: ripping out countertops, fixing a fence and brewing a hibiscus saison

Completed the survey a few days ago, no conference for me but there are a rash of craft breweries hosting beer launch open house's and NH is really pushing the last week in June as Craft Brew Week- so it's a pretty busy month for samplin' free quality beer. Oh and my rhubarb ale should be ready to keg........

I filled out the survey a couple days ago.

Today instead of brewing I'm bringing home my newborn baby girl!! Mini brewing assistant #2!

I filled out the survey earlier. I will be celebrating my birthday and Father's day with my Dad this weekend.!

Didn't know there was a survey until I read the giveaway thread. So, that's done now. Going to hack away at a 3.5 cf mini fridge in efforts to get it to hold a second keg. Come next week I'll either be looking for a new mini fridge or enjoying two flavors on tap.

Being primarily a sodamaker, I likely wouldn't be attending the conference anyway since there's no "root beer" category. Scandalous, I know.

I'll be introducing some friends to AG brewing while I brew my second "original" recipe :)

Citra Honey Pale, AKA Sweaty Stogie

Survey was duly completed a few days ago.

Today, hmmm, slicing up a full flat of strawberries, braising some lamb shanks in homebrewed London Porter, making cheesy mashed cauliflower to go with that. I thought about doing brain surgery but my cat won't hold still long enough to get the dremel through her thick skull!

I JEST about the last part of course! ;) My cat would bite the crap out of me if I came anywhere NEAR her with that dremel again.

showing up for work on a day off at 5:00 AM, and then then going home to bottle the better part of 10 gallons of cider.

I completed the survey. Rather than going to the NHC, I'll be spending the weekend having fun in New Orleans!! :ban::mug:

I completed the survey.

I'll be taking my family to Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo for a fun-filled day (and when I get home I'll probably enjoy my latest brew, a San Diego Pale Ale).

Submitted survey. I am changing frozen water bottles out every 8 hours in my swamp cooler. I am definitely not hitting my target of 50*F. I may give up.

I'll be cruisin' the livestock auction for the 4-H babes, or throwin' stuff off the bridge, or maybe go cow tipping.

Or, watching the kids while my wife works.

I just submitted the survey. This weekend I'm gonna drink with my family around a fire.. :tank: Maybe keg the Belgian Strong that I have sitting in the secondary.. :D

Survey done. I'm brewing tomorrow then hitting Powell Butte on the bike. Saturday I'm kayaking a section of the Willamette River. Fun is fun!

I'll be dry-hopping a rye pale ale on Friday, spying on a neighboring guild on Saturday, and kegging a blonde on Sunday.

Going to be tapping a keg of double ipa brewed with Conan for a housewarming party.

Previously did the survey.

Toddler chasing. Mow the lawn. Quench thirst.

Oh, and the wife got us tickets to go on a two hour schooner ride on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back