National Homebrewer's Conference - HomeBrewTalk Giveaway - Open to All!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be kegging a beer, getting some practice using my counterpressure filler by practicing with an awful lager that went all sideways, and yardwork.

Bottling day for a Saison and brewing up another batch in the LBK.

Survey'ed earlier this week!

I'll be building my fermentation chamber while dranking to some soccer! With some drunk research on my AG adventure...

Preparing for a good friend's wedding! Other than that, I will spend time watching my saison do what it knows best.

Survey was done a few days ago. Sadly I am just designing recipes and bottling what I have to prep for moving to a bigger house

Rocked that Survey... Instead of Mashing in Michigan, I will be working :(

Wish I had vacation left to go the conference but instead I'll be kegging a Northern English Brown and brewing a Black Butte Porter clone. Maybe next year.

I'm replacing my wort chiller recirculation pump with a more powerful one. Plus I'll be celebrating Father's Day by going to a Drive-In movie for the first time with my kids. :)

This weekend I will be brewing a sweet potato porter and bottling an IPA.

Survey is complete. Amongst my homebrewing activities I am also helping out with local Microbrew festivals where i live. Just did Asheville FunkFest with wickedweed (amazing stuff be on the lookout for Green Bench Brewing in FL) and Beer City USA in Asheville. This weekend I'm working at the State Of Origin Festival with all local brewers using in state ingredients. Along with that my kombucha, tempeh, lacto ferm hobbies keep me busy.

Survey completed. Tonight I have an open house to go to. Tomorrow is work, Saturday a livestock show, and Sunday I'll be bottling a wheat and a saison.

Survey complete! Thanks for the opportunity. Having a house full of quests this weekend and I'm the only one who drinks...:mug:

Provided the steel square tubing arrives, I'll be making my brew stand. I'm also working on some 2A related tap handles. Includes finishing the mount for a SKS spike bayonet, design a mount for a Mosin bayonet (also spike type), a pump shotgun action tap handle, and maybe even part of a shotgun barrel. Cleaning out a black powder muzzle loader I was given last night to see if I can get it clean enough to try out. Might convert that into a cannon (it's a 50 cal).

Complete the survey. I didn't know there was one or I would have done it before. My super cool thing is work. I have to work. No fun this weekend.

Survey Completed. *sigh*Got to finish working on the Master Bathroom...sonofa:(

Survey. Check!

This weekend I'll be going to a Braves game, but next weekend, volunteering at the Atlanta Summer Beer Fest, woooohoooo! :tank::mug::rockin:

Survey completed.

Planning and packing for wilderness canoe trip. 20 gallons of homebrew are coming with!:rockin::rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Kegging a Dunkel, brewing an APA, and smoking a brisket and some ribs for good measure!!

Just completed the survey. Brewing up at 10-15 gallon batch of a Farmhouse Ale this weekend and possibly bottling a Berliner.

Completed the survey already (before I knew of this drawing). I'll be playing golf (makes one thirsty for beer) and then doing some much needed modifications to my keezer.

Survey says - completed. I will be at our annual boys week at my buddies camp site to try and hit our new record of drinking 600 beers and enjoying the lake and a ton of home made grilled food

Finished the survey just now. This weekend I will be going to my sister-in-laws graduation

Keeping the country safe from Nuclear waste is a bit higher on my priority list, so I'm working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back