Name That Skyline - Picture Game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roman triumphal arch - doesn't cut it down too much...

For some reason it feels like France rather than Italy - lushness of the grass perhaps, or the roadwork barriers?

So I'll try Nimes again just because it has pretty much the most Roman stuff of anywhere down there.

Roman triumphal arch - doesn't cut it down too much...

For some reason it feels like France rather than Italy - lushness of the grass perhaps, or the roadwork barriers?

So I'll try Nimes again just because it has pretty much the most Roman stuff of anywhere down there.

I like where you're head's at. Not Nimes but very close. This is the site of one of the greatest Roman defeats.

kremlin.JPG

Christchurch is correct. We were in New Zealand in 2010 and found the place just beautiful. We were sorry to hear of the earthquake in 2011.
I don't know why Pkrd didn't name the city, but you're up @3 Dawg Night.

Last edited:
3 Dawg Night, I liked your story about the bridge in Chattanooga. My wife and I been across it a few times, and there's a nice brewpub just on the southern side next to the Choo Choo.

Anyway, here's another bridge:
2014Ronda.png

Latest posts

Back