Most KICK ASS Movie Ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
House of a Thousand Corpses! Kind of Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets Hills Have Eyes. Kickass in a different sort of way

cool story bro

;) no really! Good description. I would say TCM with a supernatural twist.

That movie is awesome! I loved the ending. The second was good, but left out the supernatural bent that the first one took. good in it's own way. the mom is amazing.

MuddyCreek said:
Falling Down.

He's crazy, but he kicks some ass. Is he a hero? Well...

That is a fantastic movie if y'all haven't seen

Worth the watch

Schindler's List.

What? Over the line? ;)

I agree with you Cheezy about Aliens. I love that movie.

I would make a case for Silence of the Lambs (I wouldn't exactly call Hannibal Lector a hero, but his ass kicking is pretty unprecedented...)

Last edited by a moderator:
For a raging mammoth, you sure make some good points............

OK

as we go forward I realize that I am giving points for: Being first (in a few directions) inventing a "genre" Being the first, being the first, and...........BEING FIRST TO DO SOME PRETTY GOD DAMNED GAME CHANGING ****.

OK (we are talking ALIENS for those of you who are slow) The HELMET CAM. F*CKING INVENTED by ALIENS. SO MANY COPYCATS where some ****** sits in the "cammand center" or whatever and watches as people have their own little tv station broadcasting everything as they DIE...(usually in the dark, usually with shaky blurry visuals)

The "motion detector" (beep.......beeep......beep..beep..beepbeepbeepbeep) INVENTED!

The happy ending our heros all survive, oh happy, ask Bishop something benign, "You did OK Bishop. OK"

then

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!! THE QUEEN ALIEN HITCHED A RIDE SHE KILLED BISHOP SHE'S GONNA GET THE LITTLE GIRL " GET WAY FROM HER YOU B!TCH"

bad assery to no end. Has it been copied? Yes. Done as well.......almost. DID IT FLIPPING INVENT IT?????

YES

END OF THREAD THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

The original La Femme Nikita, with subtitles.

Oh Yeah!!! The original one. That's one kick ass movie. The sound track is good too.

And how about Dogs of War?

Or Passenger 57? I'm watching it on one of my old Laser Discs right now!

cheezydemon3 said:
BILL EFFING PAXTON IN HIS ONLY GOOD ROLE EVER??????

"I'm Hudson, He's Hicks............how do I get out of this chicken**** outfit?"

Actually, I think Bill Paxton's best role was in Terminator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think Bill Paxton's best role was in Terminator:

That wasn't even a role, though he was playing a ******! (how did I miss that??) WAIT. What terminator was that? they don't even count as movies after 2.

This wasn't exactly the clip I was looking for, but it is surprisingly funny.

[ame]http://youtu.be/xf6wNZNM0tU[/ame]

Having trouble narrowing it down.

La Femme Nikita
Leon: The Professional
Fight Club
Kung Fu Hustle
A Clockwork Orange
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Evil Dead II
A Better Tomorrow part 2
Old Boy
Ong-Bak
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Having trouble narrowing it down.

La Femme Nikita
Leon: The Professional
Fight Club
Kung Fu Hustle
A Clockwork Orange
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Hot Fuzz
Shaun of the Dead
Evil Dead II
A Better Tomorrow part 2
Old Boy
Ong-Bak
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil

Dear GOD!!! BEST LIST AWARD

Highlighted are 5 of the best movies EVER. Kick ass? At a glance some are suspect, like T&D vs EVIL. AWESOME MOVIE, but ass kicking? Hmmmm, then I remember the end. TOTALLY VALIDATED!

Now I have to watch your other picks A because I said I would watch all entries, but B (more importantly) aside from ALIENS, you and I share a brain.

Highlighted are 5 of the best movies EVER. Kick ass? At a glance some are suspect, like T&D vs EVIL. AWESOME MOVIE, but ass kicking? Hmmmm, then I remember the end. TOTALLY VALIDATED!

Now I have to watch your other picks A because I said I would watch all entries, but B (more importantly) aside from ALIENS, you and I share a brain.

Leon: The Professional. One of my favorites.

I own Aliens too

Something tells me (to my chagrin) that this post has more bad ass in it than my entire body of work............

:mug:

You have my attention. Better live up to your praise!

Has everyone seen Aliens? If not, you are barred from posting until you complete watching it.

You won't be disappointed

Back