Most KICK ASS Movie Ever

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first two Terminator movies do indeed kick ass. I'll throw in another kick-ass movie which stars Bruce Lee in "Game of Death" but really most any Bruce Lee movie kicks ass.

ultraviolet

Wow, are you kidding? That movie was AWFUL! Here's the last 20 minutes of that movie:

1. Milla Jovovich walks into a room full of armed guards.
2. She kills them all and walks over to the door to the next room.
3. Repeat ad nauseam.

I mean I guess the fight choreography was pretty good, but not enough to excuse the painfully slow and boring plot. I don't think I've ever cared less about any movie characters.

Wow, are you kidding? That movie was AWFUL! Here's the last 20 minutes of that movie:

1. Milla Jovovich walks into a room full of armed guards.
2. She kills them all and walks over to the door to the next room.
3. Repeat ad nauseam.

I mean I guess the fight choreography was pretty good, but not enough to excuse the painfully slow and boring plot. I don't think I've ever cared less about any movie characters.

lol.. my point of even adding that movie is that all 3 have Milla in them :mug:

Way of the Warrior was awesome. My only complaint was that it was a little too fairy tale/glossed over to be kick ass.

In my book, Kick Ass has to be gritty, not necessarily completely realistic, but believeable.

The ninjas in the pool ambush? Awesome, but unbelieveable that even a dolphin could jump that high out of the water. (the rest of the movie goes even more unrealistic from there, but is a GOOD movie)

Aliens ups the KICK ASS factor by having a non soldier woman duct taping a flamethrower to an assault rifle and going straight into the depths of hell to rescue a little girl she barely knows from nearly invincible, horrifying aliens. NOT AHNOLD, NOT NINJAS, a woman navigator (or non combat pilot or whatever)...and she is like 87 years old! (after a 57 year stasis ;))

Was gonna say the three musketeers also but thought I should leave some out. Not kick ass worthy. I've had a thing for her since fifth element. Big boom, big bodda boom.. ;)

:off:she has some pics in purple something or other magazine. I would link but it is NSFW. worth a peek!:off:

There's really only one answer 300

There is no more kickass movie than that. Yes it's horribly written, fairly racist, and somewhat homoerotic, but there's no more kickass movie than 300. It's just an hour and a half of bad ass whooping.

Second for me has to be Reservoir Dogs or Full Metal Jacket.

AWWWWWW!!!! So many good ones.

The WINNER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any movie with mila jovovich.....thanks for playing.

;)

Patrick Swayze is/was? kind of a tap dancing gay, but what about "Roadhouse". terrible movie, but lots of fist fighting.

what about early Indiana Jones? Temple of Doom? Raiders of the Lost Ark? However, the last indiana jones movie was a disgrace to all humanity. talk about bastardizing something that was so pure to me as a kid.
meh...

Enemy Mine
This movie kicks ass because it teaches that my enemy is not unlike myself!

For Whom the Bell Tolls
2 reasons - Ingrid Bergman and Ernest Hemingway

Band of Brothers
Because it really happened!

I still think Enter The Dragon displayed the biggest tanker load of wupass ever! Bruce Lee's Chinese name means "little dragon"...

How about Hitman? You've got Timothy Olyphant kicking butt and then you've got Olga Kurylenko about as sexy as it gets

Lol. Good flick!

If Senzo Tanaka is your shidoshi, then show us the Dim Mak!

Something tells me (to my chagrin) that this post has more bad ass in it than my entire body of work............

:mug:

How about Hitman? You've got Timothy Olyphant kicking butt and then you've got Olga Kurylenko about as sexy as it gets

You have my attention. Better live up to your praise!

Has everyone seen Aliens? If not, you are barred from posting until you complete watching it.

Soldier with Kurt Russell. The man says 15 words the entire movie and still has the most bad ass line of the whole thing... "I'm going to kill them all, sir" Besides when hunting all the soldier 2.0's, just got to count them down as he picks them off.

Not to go on a Kurt Russell kick, but Tombstone should make this list, as well as the first Lethal Weapon.

Already mentioned but deserve to make the list again:
Kick Ass - Still revs me up when Hit Girl takes out the mobsters to Joan Jett
Die Hard
First Blood - aka Rambo
Gladiator
Taken

Oh, forgot Under Siege with Steven Segal. "We still have shells for those!"
Con Air
And Cliffhanger - John Lithgow makes great crazy...

I just realized a considerable number of my entries have Gary Busey in them....

Oh, forgot Under Siege with Steven Segal. "We still have shells for those!"
Con Air
And Cliffhanger - John Lithgow makes great crazy...

I just realized a considerable number of my entries have Gary Busey in them....

UNCANNY!!!!!!!!!

Somehow you accidentally split your posts, lol.

I actually "liked" the first one, it was so good, but I HATE your second one, lol.

under siege?????con air?????? Who told "raising arizona" he was an action hero???? BARF BARF BARF!!!!!!!! And cliffhanger? I know I saw it.........

UNCANNY!!!!!!!!!

Somehow you accidentally split your posts, lol.

I actually "liked" the first one, it was so good, but I HATE your second one, lol.

under siege?????con air?????? Who told "raising arizona" he was an action hero???? BARF BARF BARF!!!!!!!! And cliffhanger? I know I saw it.........

Ill give you that I should have left con air off a "Kick Ass" movie list, but it is still an enjoyable movie. John Malkovitch and Steve Buschimi make great crazy/bad guys.

Under Siege? come on, the knife fight between Segal and Tommy Lee Jones alone.... agree to disagree :mug:

Re-watch cliffhanger, then watch Blow Out with John Travolta and Ricochet with Denzel. Watch them not with the mindset of a "great movie" but just to see how great Lithgow plays crazy.

Pulp Fiction is all bad ass all the time

I don't think I've seen a Quentin Tarantino that is not 100% bad-ass. Gotta throw some love to Kill Bill, too; The Bride is about as hardcore as it gets.

The only "weak" character I can think of in a Tarantino flick is a guy like Marvin in Pulp Fiction, who ends up getting his head blown off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, will re-watch cliffhanger.

Has deathrace 2000 been mentioned? A boy and his dog?

We are broadening the definition (evidently;))

In a boy and his dog, this hottie seduces and then kidnaps our hero, makes him leave his dog, hands him over to psychotic underground leaders who want his siemen (NOT the fun way). Said hottie proceeds to prove that she is ONLY looking out for herself and will use whoever she can. *SPOILER* When our hero and the hottie finally escape, we find his beloved dog nearly starved to death.....AND THEY EAT THE B!TCH!!!!!HAHAHAHA!

so much bad assery.

I don't think I've seen a Quentin Tarantino that is not 100% bad-ass. Gotta throw some love to Kill Bill, too; The Bride is about as hardcore as it gets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pohqGgEZf-s

The only "weak" character I can think of in a Tarantino flick is a guy like Marvin in Pulp Fiction, who ends up getting his head blown off.

"Aw man, I shot Marvin in the face!"

Back