Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do I keep looking in on this thread?

AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT AT THIS POINT...

suicide.gif

This one should keep you busy for a bit: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=466027

On a side note, my workplace is mostly women. It's a small company and we all share a unisex rest room.

I always make a point of putting the lid down. Even if I just went in there to wash my hands. If men are going to get an earful for leaving the seat up, then why should I make it convenient for them and leave the place ready for them to just sit and pee?

On a side note, my workplace is mostly women. It's a small company and we all share a unisex rest room.

I always make a point of putting the lid down. Even if I just went in there to wash my hands. If men are going to get an earful for leaving the seat up, then why should I make it convenient for them and leave the place ready for them to just sit and pee?
In that case, I'd take the seat with me when I leave :)

If I only have to piss, then I stand. If I have to **** and piss, then I sit to do them both.

Never occured to me to sit down just to piss. Since I'm the only male in a household with 4 females, I like to stand up and make a powerful, long pissing sound to display my male dominance. Gets their panties in a wad every time. Wuff wuff!

Am I the only one who has experienced an extreme surge of hydraulic pressure, and received much splash back when sitting down to urinate?

I'm surprised splash back caused from flushing hasn't been brought up more. Some toilets are horrible about this. For this reason, I stand in between flushes on known offending toilets (when pooping, mind you, and when multiple flushes are required). Then wipe the seat before sitting down again.

For peeing, I am a stander, unless: (a) too drunk to stand; (b) middle of night & don't want to turn on lights; (b.2) middle of night, need to pee real bad, and have random-middle-of-night-wood making standing a bit difficult; (c) or if a strong possibility that there may be poop accompanying the pee.

I also try to take the opportunity to pee outside whenever possible, most often when I take my dog out before bed. Never thought there would be so many regular sitters in this thread, but each to his own. Hell, my wife wishes she could stand. Especially for public toilets, which can be disgusting.

My nuts hurt now... Thanks.

Putting this off as long as possible.

Lol... as soon as our second comes along, I'm going down that road myself.

I can't even think about it without cringing.

Ever have your friend dip into the water? It's gross. Good point.

My father in law's fishing shack used to have a toilet where the seat was really low to the water so if you flushed it before standing up... well.... We always called it the "Ball Washer". It tickled a little.

I just read that Russian cosmonauts always pee on the back tire of the bus that drives them out to the launch pad. Yuri Gagerin had to make a pee stop before his launch, and the tradition was born. Wonder if they sit down to do it?

In Russia, it's probably illegal to sit when you pee.

If you ever ride a Russian train, you'd never want to sit. The commode has a little flapper on it that retains a small amount of water that sloshes back and forth as the train rocks along on the tracks. You have to stand back a couple feet to avoid the splash and the splash takes care of any errant whiz. Dropping dukeys is a whole other experience; goes right onto the tracks.

There is only one man who is allowed to stand while peeing in North Korea. Any man caught standing to pee is summarily executed by Kim Jong-un's goons.

So basically.. if you pee standing up.. Kim Jong-un's goons will force you into some crazy mortar style execution... subsequently making you **** (poop) yourself standing up to.... is that counted as another offense?

Back