Men who sit to pee

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I am on the fence. Sometimes I need an excuse to take a break from work and read a book. Sometimes I think it's just flatulence, but it's a little something extra. Sometimes I just need to relax and get off my feet.

I will say that if you enter a stall to micturate, either lift the f*%#%^ seat, or pee sitting down.

If you're one of those gross people that poop in public, you deserve to wipe my drops off the seat before you sit down.

You are the bane of my existence, Mr. Spray-Nozzle, otherwise referred to as He-Who-Cannot-Aim.

As much as this makes me wish I was a serial killer, its not as bad as some of the stories I've heard about women's bathrooms with poop smear/period blood on the toilet seats.

Also whats wrong with public bathroom poopers? When you gotta poop, you gotta poop.

As much as this makes me wish I was a serial killer, its not as bad as some of the stories I've heard about women's bathrooms with poop smear/period blood on the toilet seats.

Also whats wrong with public bathroom poopers? When you gotta poop, you gotta poop.

Excellent planning on my part has resulted in going ~7 years without crapping in a public bathroom like a savage.

I poop in most public bathrooms, the notable exception being music festival port-o-johns. They are hot, covered in urine, smell disgusting, often have fecal matter smeared hither-tither, and the worst ones are full up as to be threatening contact with one's manhood. Music festivals require strategic pooping strategies, which will be the topic of my next self-help guide. There are many public restrooms that are actually quite pleasant, especially the dedicated single-users with sink. One at my work is actually quite amusing, because they decided to put a sign in it saying "Is the person next to you washing their hands". It's a single, so I assume they planned it to be a location for intra-office romance.

What does it matter how you do it as long as you get it done and enjoy the results?

Ooops, forgot this was not a why don't you brew it this way thread.:confused:

Hows about women who stand to pee? We got any of those?

Female Urinal. It really is a thing.

lady%20loo%20female%20urinal.jpg

Holy cow. You had to remodel not only 1, but 2 bathrooms because of uring smellz? You sir, have to be the worst aimer and laziest cleaner-upper I've ever heard of. I'll pee sitting if I'm too drunk to stand or half asleep in the middle of the night and don't want to turn the light on. Other than that, I take full advantage of have a penis.

Hey man, feel free to sit on a toilet that has met no less than 50 pairs of sweaty asscheeks and stew in everyone else's stank nuggets.

Go ahead and smear your ****ty cake with 100% recycled-phone-book 1-ply.

Doesn't bother me any.

Paid by the yard, displacement tons, bushel? Is the rate in line with industry standards?

Lineal feet or decimal liter depending on braxton scale

I would think if you grew up peeing outdoors more foten, you'd thus have worse aim. Not a lot of call for aiming when outside. :drunk:

Which definition of foten? Norwegian or Latin?

We are a classy bunch, arent we?

Some of us are prosit to pee, some of us are antisit to pee.

Personally, I situ pee every time.

Hey man, feel free to sit on a toilet that has met no less than 50 pairs of sweaty asscheeks and stew in everyone else's stank nuggets.

Go ahead and smear your ****ty cake with 100% recycled-phone-book 1-ply.

Doesn't bother me any.

FYI, in seven years time they've invented flushable seatcovers and continuous feed cake wrap that allows you to decide the number of plies.

Back