Master Brewer Education

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PradosBrewer

Reaction score
Hi my name is Hector, im from Venezuela . im the new guy here so this is the deal...

I wanna study for be a professional master brewer, i read about different colleges that give that kind of education and i like a lot Siebel Institute of Chicago. This institution offers a master brewer program that looks pretty good for me ( 6 months approx between Chicago and Doemens Institute in Munich).

Anyone knows another institute or college that offer a very professional education (master brewer program) between 6 months and 2 years of education (? Which do you recommend to me? :mug:

Note: Sorry for my english guys.

Hi my name is Hector, im from Venezuela . im the new guy here so this is the deal...

I wanna study for be a professional master brewer, i read about different colleges that give that kind of education and i like a lot Siebel Institute of Chicago. This institution offers a master brewer program that looks pretty good for me ( 6 months approx between Chicago and Doemens Institute in Munich).

Anyone knows another institute or college that offer a very professional education (master brewer program) between 6 months and 2 years of education (? Which do you recommend to me? :mug:

Note: Sorry for my english guys.

Hola Amigo!

I just graduated from the WBA Master Brewer program on Friday. That is the Siebel/Doemens course of study that you were describing. I have to say it was awesome!! Worth every penny. It is a very international program (we had 16 countries represented in our class, including a guy from Venezuela) and there are usually a lot of Spanish speakers who can help you with the English. It is also a very highly regarded program and that has helped all of us with job placement. I am actually on my way to an interview right now, and the brewers interviewing me graduated from the same program two years ago. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any more specific questions.

Prost! :mug::mug:

Back