Man I love a good homebrew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark_

Reaction score
My first batch ever turned out to be a dud in the end but I kept going and have since had some success.

Friends are mistaking my pale ale for Sierra Nevada and I just cracked a Cream of Three Crops for the first time and damn if it isn't even better than the Pale Ale.

With a Milk Stout and a Centennial Blonde in fermenters I am really looking forward to more.

There is nothing more satisfying than cracking your OWN homebrew and tasting the best brew ever!

Mark_ said:
There is nothing more satisfying than cracking your OWN homebrew and tasting the best brew ever!
Uh oh. You have already found your holy grail of beer and are forever ruined the joys of exploration and the never ending journey of the next better brew :).

I know what you mean! Right now, all of the AG recipes I've done taste great. I have a feeling that I have some kind of ugly baby syndrome though, and later on I'll realize that these first AG brews weren't that great, I just wanted them to be. Whatever the case is, they taste good to me now, and you are right, its completely satisfying to open up a beer you brewed yourself, and have it be not only drinkable, but pretty epically tasty!

Bensiff said:
Uh oh. You have already found your holy grail of beer and are forever ruined the joys of exploration and the never ending journey of the next better brew :).

Lol, you got my point!

They are always improving! Every one is "the best ever."

Back