Low Carb IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmrec

Reaction score
So I have been anxiously waiting for my west coast IPA to be ready, it spent 3 weeks in the fermenter and then bottled into 750ml bottles with the addition of 2 carbonation drops. After 2 weeks in the bottle I thought I would try one just to see, a slight his when I cracked the cover but no fizz or head when I poured it. Maybe to early...so I waited another week and put one in the fridge for a couple days, just opened it and se result as it was in week 2, slight hiss but very little carb and zero head when poured.
Any thoughts or advice to save my IPA???

I used brown plastic PET bottles with the screw on caps, was also just reading about temp and carbonation. The bottles have been in an unheated room since bottling at a temp probably less than 65 degrees.

ha ha - thought this was a brute ipa thread from the subject!

I was hoping for a recipe that would allow me to drink delicious beer without getting fat.

the only reason i clicked it!!! lol, now where is an icon out the new thousand i can use.....🥙
100_0376.JPG

hmmm, stuffed flat bread...(mine's made out of navy bean flour though)

Back