Let's trade some delicious beverages!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spin02

Reaction score
Here is a link to the contents of my cellar. All these beers have been handled with care and have never (while in my possession) been exposed to temperature swings or excessive uv light.

http://www.cellarhq.com/cellar/spin02

I am a big fan of hoppy and sour beers, so let me know if you are interested in swapping a few bottles.

Cool site! I will create a profile on there with my cellar contents but in the mean time I can tell you that I have access to boulevard and Odell if those are of interest to you on the sour/funk side of things. I currently have a couple of bottles of Friek from Odell which is terrific. If we end up figuring out a trade I have some Berliner Weisse and Straight lambic that I am pretty proud of and would send along a bottle or two of each of those as well.

Here is a link to the contents of my cellar. All these beers have been handled with care and have never (while in my possession) been exposed to temperature swings or excessive uv light.

I am a big fan of hoppy and sour beers, so let me know if you are interested in swapping a few bottles.

I am interested in a trade. I am in Denver, CO. Is there anything specific that you are looking for? I like Hops and Sours as well as Belgian's and RIS's of all varieties.

Cool site! I will create a profile on there with my cellar contents but in the mean time I can tell you that I have access to boulevard and Odell if those are of interest to you on the sour/funk side of things. I currently have a couple of bottles of Friek from Odell which is terrific. If we end up figuring out a trade I have some Berliner Weisse and Straight lambic that I am pretty proud of and would send along a bottle or two of each of those as well.

Awesome! Sounds like a plan. I have limited access to both Boulevard and Odell, but my selections are fairly limited. I'll take a look at the site and send you a PM to discuss details.

Thanks!

I am interested in a trade. I am in Denver, CO. Is there anything specific that you are looking for? I like Hops and Sours as well as Belgian's and RIS's of all varieties.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have access to any Crooked Stave?

I'll look around at some regional breweries and see if I can find some cool examples of those styles.

spin02 said:

I see you have a SA triple bock. Dude that's probably the worst beer ive ever had. It was a drain pour. Have you ever tried it? If not dont get your hopes up. Good luck with your trades. You have some nice stouts in there!

I see you have a SA triple bock. Dude that's probably the worst beer ive ever had. It was a drain pour. Have you ever tried it? If not dont get your hopes up. Good luck with your trades. You have some nice stouts in there!

I tried a triple bock years ago, and it was way too young. About 3 years ago I got to try another one. Still a very full body, but some of sweetness was a lot more palatable. I am hoping a little more age will bring it all together nicely.

Back