Lets play "RISK."

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got a game needing a player or looking to start one? I'm in NONE right now and it's killing me

Here's a private one on the Discworld (which I've read some of but haven't played).

password: stout

After my schedule slows down, I'm going to set up some doubles/triples games where two/three of us can play against newbies or members of other clans. That way, instead of scavanging points from each other, we can rape and pillage points from the unwashed masses. So, I'll keep you informed.

rdwj, you're on my team! You seriously kicked some azz in that doubles game we played. And Ian, I haven't forgotten about you.

andre the giant said:
rdwj, you're on my team! You seriously kicked some azz in that doubles game we played. And Ian, I haven't forgotten about you.

That was a fun game - it's always nice when things go the way you hope they do.

As for doubles and triples, I'd be glad to lend my sword to any cause in support of the Warriors of the Wort!

...in addition, and I'll have to grab the link later, there is a SWEET little greasemonkey applet you can download that helps you keep track of some game details.

I added it because I'm slightly color blind and have a bit of a problem with the red and green numbers. The applet adds letters next to the armies to help identify them, but also has a few great utilities.

It shows the number of cards people are holding so you don't have to go back in the game log to count. It also has some details about the armies on the board and your relative strength

I added it late last night - seems REALLY nice!

You have to be running Firefox to use it, but heck, you should be using that anyway!!

Doubles game about to start - just need one more team

95187 - anyone feel like partnering?

Forget it - filled up =(

Need two partners for this one?

Triples
Freestyle
North America
Flat Rate
Unlimited

...or a partner for this one

Freestyle
Middle Earth
Flat Rate
Unlimited

Hey rd, would you take me as a teammate? I've lost a few games and could sure use some points! After our last partnership, it almost seems unfair to others to pair up again. ;)

Whoops, I see that I'm too late. :(

Here's a few games I need teammates for....

97243 Triples Seq, Middle earth, flat rate, unlimited pw:porter

I'd like to fill our slots, then post on the cc forum and get some non-clansmen to play against. Sound cool?

97244 triples, seq, africa, flat, unlimited pw: porter

Same deal. fill the first three slots, then I'll post in the callouts page of the cc forum and get an opposing team.

andre the giant said:
Hey rd, would you take me as a teammate? I've lost a few games and could sure use some points! After our last partnership, it almost seems unfair to others to pair up again. ;)

Whoops, I see that I'm too late. :(

I wish I could have. In one game it looks like my partner is going to do a 3 and out. Cheyco is going to miss a couple of turns because he lost his connection. That's gonna hurt.

I'd love to get a few games in as partners. I could use some points too!!

I have one open slot - I can join up on whatever game you like

andre the giant said:
Here's a few games I need teammates for....

97243 Triples Seq, Middle earth, flat rate, unlimited pw:porter

I'd like to fill our slots, then post on the cc forum and get some non-clansmen to play against. Sound cool?

97244 triples, seq, africa, flat, unlimited pw: porter

Same deal. fill the first three slots, then I'll post in the callouts page of the cc forum and get an opposing team.

Alright, I'm in the Africa game. I need some points! I've been hovering around 900.

If you'd like to have some fun, join me in this "stache" triples game.

Triples seq classic escalating adjacent
pw: cruel

Hurry, I don't want to get teamed up with a stranger/deadbeat/non clansman.

Well, I bit the bullet and joined...

Private game
Password - rdwj

Doubles
Freestyle
Ancient Greece
Flat Rate
Unlimited

come one - come all...

We need more to play!

Private game
Password - rdwj

Doubles
Freestyle
Ancient Greece
Flat Rate
Unlimited

Chairman Cheyco said:
Bump! C'mon guys two more!

Private game
Password - rdwj

Doubles
Freestyle
Ancient Greece
Flat Rate
Unlimited

oh good - I guess that means you're going to be around!

If we don't get takers by tomorrow, I'll look for some in chat or something

Ok that one fell through...

Here is a new one. Let's get a HBT team and I'll find us some opponents of we don't get 6 here

Password - rdwj

Triples
Freestyle
Ancient Greece
Flat Rate
Unlimited

I'm gonna jump in this public doubles game, someone want to grab the last spot with me?

Join Game
Doubles
Freestyle
British Isles
Flat Rate
Unlimited

Edit: Never Mind, it's filled.

alright, could use a teammate for this one before i get stuck with a random...

Doubles Freestyle North America
Escalating Unlimited

there is 3 spots left, so if you dont want to play with me, you can play against me :p
its public, so hurry

artfldodger said:
alright, could use a teammate for this one before i get stuck with a random...

Doubles Freestyle North America
Escalating Unlimited

there is 3 spots left, so if you dont want to play with me, you can play against me :p
its public, so hurry

OK dodge, I'm your partner!

another doubles game going on, 3 spots left, its public so hurry and join!

Doubles
Freestyle
Classic
Escalating
Unlimited

artfldodger said:
another doubles game going on, 3 spots left, its public so hurry and join!

Doubles
Freestyle
Classic
Escalating
Unlimited

I'm in.
I need a partner in this one...

Doubles
Sequential
Middle Earth
Flat Rate Unlimited

Once again, I'm cutting back on the number of games i'm in. (I'm down to three) becuase I will be unable to play any turns on Saturday evening-Sunday afternoon. On Sunday night or Monday, I plan on joining about 20 games, public and private, in an effort to rebuild my ranking. :(

I'm playing kinda like the Scrotum Puppies are right now.

andre the giant said:
Once again, I'm cutting back on the number of games i'm in. (I'm down to three) becuase I will be unable to play any turns on Saturday evening-Sunday afternoon. On Sunday night or Monday, I plan on joining about 20 games, public and private, in an effort to rebuild my ranking. :(

I'm playing kinda like the Scrotum Puppies are right now.

You ain't the only one. I had a brief time as a sergeant, and it's been all downhill since.

Back